A Few questions about houses...

Essburn

I went to purchase a house placing tool and It says I need either more skill points or more time spent on game...is there anywhere I can check my current game time on there? I would have thought by now I have played it for over 24 hours.

Secondly, is there any room on this server for more houses to be placed down via deeds? or is this pretty much a full server?

Cheers.

noobs705

Grandmaster
you can click your paperdoll right on the same screen where you equipt gear to your character there is 2 scrolls on the left side click the far left one and it will tell you the accounts age. Also yes there is smaller plots that can still be placed just not many big ones.

bzkl13

Apprentice
It's not actually dependent on account age, the account has to have over 24 in game hours accrued. As far as I know there isn't a timer anywhere for that, except eventually you'll be able to place a house.

Also make sure you are counting "real skill" points as opposed to "shown skill". The 1200 can be achieved in two characters pretty easily if you just buy up junk skills from NPCs. You can always drop them later (point the skill arrow down).

I went to purchase a house placing tool and It says I need either more skill points or more time spent on game...is there anywhere I can check my current game time on there? I would have thought by now I have played it for over 24 hours.

Secondly, is there any room on this server for more houses to be placed down via deeds? or is this pretty much a full server?

Cheers.

Yes plenty of spots for deed houses. I would get a house placement tool, run around and try to place the house you want in various spots. If you find it places, cancel it, go grab a deed come back and place it.

I believe its its i believe 5 tiles front and back from existing houses, and 1 tile spacing on the sides, meaning if there is a tree there must be 1 tile free inbetween the tree and the house. This goes also for houses.

PS - If you mean a deeded house i would say there are def spots for everything but keeps, castles and towers. But using the house placement tool will allow you to run around and check spacing without having to carry a deed around with you the whole time. Dont actually place the house unless its a custom with the tool as the prices are like doubled.

SidX

Grandmaster
There are definitely a lot of open house lots on the server. I see spots for 7x7s to 10x10s all over the place. Anything larger, you'll need to get creative. The free spots are usually not in ideal areas but it's a house nonetheless. Good luck!

Essburn

Thanks to you all. I have read all your comments :D going to go buy my crafter a bunch of cool skills now and get them points up :D.