a few suggestions from the heart

StarLord87

Expert
*introduce 120 powerscrolls of all skills, no more limitations, some may be beneficial or have uses later???? but as of right now, the newer players who want to hop in pvp, militia can not even being to open the realm of 720 skill templates until working a pvm character first. Also will provide more spider food = more spider users eventually, and opens up more powerscrolls sink options down the road. get more perks out there

*all monsters should have a chance to turn into halloween, I killed flesh golems, golems, and molachs for 3 years, never has ever 1 changed UNLESS in a invasion/event which is specifically introduced as a color mob... which im sure a lot of us could help, or do it on test shard to help out..... I remember some of the best events being here Year 1+2...… all throughout the events on osi/gateway

*un ban everyone 1 last time, we have had some of the best people I've ever met, reguardles of being on the same team or not, competition makes us better, it makes us smarter and if we should fear that about this game? we must remind ourselves how this game has even survived to this point today. Risk/Reward, some just like in real life, or just like in many situations we face... people over react, people have bad days, and others just may not need to have speaking priviliages in discord... but this so swift to ban, There is nothing good that will come from this. I love this game and hope you guys do too still????????????????? but the revolving door concept needs to be reimplemented and focused on keeping these people who actually log in..... getting people to come is NOT the problem... giving them a damn 1% chance to get something good from random loot, the idoc stuff is GREAT... this I think helps a lot with new players getting a chance at a HUGE come up....

*last 3 years, only 3 dungeon alters... im so sad, by now I would have figured that we would have a mini boss for every dungeon, This was HIGH hopes for ALOT of us when introduced... guys we are being let down severly!!!! </3
I would have figured at least 1 new one :< only thing was [move lich khan.....

*mods posting in selling/buying section... PLEASE create new names...… I mean please persuade me on how that is at all beneficial for somebody trying to read up on what's going on, who's been doing what.... OH staff members selling stuff in game? NICE...… never have I ever seen this... I would like some support, CRITICAL, POSITIVE feedback, this isn't a bunghole eating contest.. YOU WILL NOT WIN

I just want a great game all around, my dream is to have 28 groups of 5-6 people always fighting for things, not once ever thinking about alliances..... look forward to some great NON-SELF BENEFICIAL suggestions

-we the people

StarLord87

Expert
also if you brought back MOTM like it was originally????? you should keep the current system with the such low drop ratio....

but also bring back the TRUE MOTM before..... sphinx/hydra/ it's been so long I cant remember the other one...…. but once a day? not at the same time? that was fun...……… its a top tier thing..... a shard event daily by itself, no complaints from people crying or begging for things..... also meaningful tournaments would be nice.... its been a very long time since somebody earned a statue don't you think??????????

StarLord87

Expert
- happy to see Paragon Rat Mages? yet only dropped 300gp :< does it drop a chest?

can the player base actually take the time to report over the last 5 years what mobs are obvious NOT turning paragon, NOT turning into event colored mobs? you......guys...…..DO KNOW.... that it makes it fun for EVERYONE when everything is fully implemented, and sparks the chance of people ACTUALLY staying ONCE logged in <3

StarLord87

Expert
updated as the more and more I play :D

-this Season similar to the Easter Egg hunts in the past where you collected eggs and the highest 3 got a prize...… turn that into toy fragment pieces for Santas Elves? a Elf theme would nice this year, the naughty and nice???????? 2 sets of rewards? kinda goes with the recent... heaven and HELLLLLLLLLLLLL idk? …. based off how many frags, you can combine to make ultimate toys or something? certain armors? aesthetics?

res sickness for candle of forgiveness --- unlimited use, after 2nd us 5 min res sickness, 3rd use 10 min res sickness, 4th - 15 min, anything after 5th use is 20+min in stat loss... but able to help newer players with no mount, runebook, sense of direction, or map reading capabilities... :X

Nightpet statues, why not? a charcoal polar bear would look so sexy...….. do they have a chance to go blaze? fallon? pw? as other mobs.... ankh.exodus/newer dungeons... meh I don't think is the topic of revamping, let them get played out.. MORE DUNGEON ALTER BOSSES!!! Lich Khan would just be great for Deceit to get the people who have a direct grasp on it...…

this Xmas season, lets create 10-20-30-40-50k dono items for this season, maintain the 200k value to gold difference, and keep things unique, rare.... dono items?? I just really feel like some of the wearable need to be removed ASAP, DECEO should stay year round, except seasonal!

Be the first game, I personally have played to have a low end, ONLY OBTAINABLE.... MAKE USE... of the Acheivment points earned? Would be 1st of its kinda to reward such a player for everything they did acheivment wise, would make use of even having such a system in?

I seen we have a staff named Scoprion??? His Rival Sub Zero or Noob Saibot should host a Mortal Kombat tourney in the future?

orange petal pets

give guilds the option to sink gold to change name or abb. or implement Forever tokens, randomly dropped on mobs such as the stealable system to turn in for guild rewards or its own forever token system? Would not take anything away from donating if you keep it rare like the stealables I heavily believe!

--- my updates are to never RUSH, or critic anything in game, demand of any nature. I can only write what I think would be fun for all, I am a gamer just like everyone else here <3 I can only hope we all are making efforts together to make a better game and lure more people day in, day out while having fun.