A Green Server!!!!!!

Messremb

Grandmaster
Agreed -- when can I get the 100mil?
So you are agreed, 100 mil and the whole server is considered green, and all pking stops.

Just making sure you aren't scamming me cause we all know doing that on the forums is a banable offence.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
So you are agreed, 100 mil and the whole server is considered green, and all pking stops.

Just making sure you aren't scamming me cause we all know doing that on the forums is a banable offence.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

100mil and I will guild up anyone who asks.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Ok @Shane I remember asking you about something like this when I was still newer to the shard yet recognized the zerg pk problem.
And as you can see from previous guild recruitment posts and what not. This was my ultimate goal on UOF.
In lieu of me being a "whiny *****" as salsa always likes to point out. I gave over 20 Million in gold and items to @wreckognize before I left.
So in order for me to come back on and lead this campaign. Along with a Britain Guild House, we will also need part ownership of the poker tables for funding. We our considered the "House" and there needs to be a 100 and 1000 gp rake per hand, to help fund the war chest.
Now with this new rake we need a feature where after X amount of hands are played a person can win a one of a kind item. Perhaps tiered, etc. This is to add incentive and downplay any favoritism.

Also anybody who joined this ant pk guild would have to guild a minimum of 9 characters, to keep you know who from being able to put in massive spies.

Good Day

PS: we will also need a full time staff member in this guild, to really bring this thing full circle. Thanks.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Lol. I made over 10 million in items and gold during ratmen Motm alone. 2 relics, over ten cloth, various statues and titles. Including my blue giant ratman statue. And REALLY??? You guys will still don't understand why i had a backpack full of bows. This is how I know you are the true trammy's around here.

Signed
An OG Felucca Pimp.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Ask @Leofrick804 and @Halfgrin about what I gave those guys after I left. Had a stock of gear including a plethora of vanq bows and perfect/near statted weapons, ready for a nice sized campaign. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all about an anti red guild but I would never guild all 9 players to it actually i don't even have 9 players. I still have blank spots on my accounts. I don't think you can find enough blues willing to guild all their alts some of us are happy with the current game play and gluttony zerging us upon occasion matters very little.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
@Leofrick804 I believe you were still friended to the house and got some of the items with @Halfgrin and @The Gronk Perhaps you didn't I was under the impression the guild got an assortment of random items from the house and some of you were still guilded together in another guild etc. Plus you and wreck were pretty close, so I figured everything would be all good etc.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
@Leofrick804 there was a bit of tongue in cheek in my post. I already know that is excessive. More that somebody would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they were not eqms.

PS. LOL at salsa for liking that first post. This is what he considers a win and validation of what he insinuated. Keep reaching salsa boy.

I infact wasnt friended to the house I recall well cause I died trying to run to it as a safe spot. I left your guild weeks before you left and you unfriended me at your houses. I got nothing if it wasnt the case I wouldnt say it.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Ok then I guess I am just the asshole here. Sorry the people you continued to play uo with didnt share shit with you. Because I gave and let 90 of my items get taken from my houses.

And I honest to god thought you received some benefits from this. Truly sorry about my confusion.

The people I play with throw millions around to each other like its nothing I''m probably in the most giving alliance I have ever been in. True friends I speak with them daily. This really wasn't intended to be an attack but rather a fact I wasn't in camo more than a couple weeks when I left to form my own guild. Shortly there after you left and quite a few of your original members still play with me to this day. I'm happy with my guild my alliance and the current state of UOF. The Zerg crew doesn't have the impact people make it out to have. Plenty of people are still making millions farming and still making meta pets doing champs and lots of other stuff in game.