A new land......

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Diq

Neophyte
Hello,

I am fairly new to this server [Not UO have been playing since 2001]. I must say the experience has been refreshing. It is like being 13 again and figuring out an exciting new world. One issue... Where to place a house. Seriously this server has more potential than any server i have ever played on and displays that everyday. The problem is new players can not make it home, literally. why not take green acres or some other black area and create a new island. a massive land mass with possibly a small city, that serves a mere purpose of housing the masses. Just my two cents, other than that great job and keep up the good work.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I think it's too soon to release a housing-focused landmass. Right now the market seems nice and tight -- you can get a house for about 100-200k if you just want a starter one. In my opinion it takes you this long to really get a grasp for the game anyway, and to know what you're doing. If you can't get 200k together in a month or so of playing, than maybe you're not ready for a house.

I really dislike the idea of "houses for everyone, everyone gets a house!" This is not The Sims. Everyone SHOULDN'T have a house, they should be elite. You should have to earn it.

I would much rather see more content added to the game in terms of new dungeons, new exploreable lands like Ilshenar, and new mounts. I want to see the content go DEEPER rather than WIDER.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Honestly you don't need to buy a small from anyone. 48k at real estate vendor and a few minutes to find an open spot, there's still plenty out there.

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

Kaching

Master
As VFingerDiscount said, plenty of small plots... literally everywhere that you can fit 7x7 or even small towers... this complaint is getting old by new players... Get out and look around, you will find a spot..

Status
Not open for further replies.