A newbie that has never played UO before!

Jevans

So i'm brand new to this game and have not much more clue to what to do than a baby stuck in quick sand. To me it seems like a challenge but also fun due to the difficulty and danger of players and not just enemies.

Right now I kinda hope I can find a guild that can help me out a bit :)

So less about that more about me!
I am a fairly young gamer that loves old games that have at least some difficulty so i'm trying out UO since it seemed interesting and worth giving it a go and to be honest I think ill stay. I don't exact have to say a lot but hello all!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
So i'm brand new to this game and have not much more clue to what to do than a baby stuck in quick sand. To me it seems like a challenge but also fun due to the difficulty and danger of players and not just enemies.

Right now I kinda hope I can find a guild that can help me out a bit :)

So less about that more about me!
I am a fairly young gamer that loves old games that have at least some difficulty so i'm trying out UO since it seemed interesting and worth giving it a go and to be honest I think ill stay. I don't exact have to say a lot but hello all!

If you're interested in player vs player @GluttonySDS is a good guild to join (EQMS) They also do PvM.

If you're interested in RP, PvM and i believe they do a bit of PvP @Skye Wolfbane 's guild (Cit of Trinsic) is a good guild for that.

Both guilds have plenty of people, there are quiet a few other larger ones that would help you out to i'm sure.