WTB A Sweet Max Storage Plot - Paying Well!

I'm looking for a new base of operations, and would like to purchase a max storage plot (18x18 or thereabouts). Looking for a high traffic location, or maybe near some kind of spawn or ruins, or remarkable in some way. Who knows? Post here or shoot me a PM I'm willing to pay pretty well for the right spot. Pretty much looking for a big plot I can build something sweet on and deco out, maybe throw a vendor or two on, but I'm open to any proposals, just hit me up. Thanks.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Not really looking to sell my house, but I never refused a good offer. It's a small max storage (13x17) but... size never mattered to me, as long as it's max of course. Location is secluded, veeeery quiet, and about 15 seconds run from one of the busiest place on the server. Also, house is 2 tiles from guard zone, and close to some newbie farming spot. It's all decoed, and in my opinion that's my best deco yet.

Thing is... design and deco are almost done and when I reach that point I always feel like starting over :-/

I'd sell as is cause it'd be a FREAKING pain to take everything off. So, that means it'd be expensive.

Cheers.