Accepting Suggestions on Stream Content

I usually play the wonderful healmage and PK n00bs or faction fight. I was thinking I could make some sort of thief if anybody would be interested in watching me UO thief troll. I COULD stream leveling my lvl 6 meta's relics but i feel that could be pretty boring to watch. I was hoping I could get some suggestions on what potential viewers would actually want to watch. LMK here if you have any good ideas friends!

Twitch.tv/healmagepro

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby Blue

Master
Pking w/o delay... it's harsh but probably the only way to keep ur uo stream interesting. Using webcam and mic would make it better.

What's ur twitch? I'll follow it.

While im open to the idea of webcam+mic, its sort of a difficult task for me. I live in my parents home as I finish up college and my fiancé lives in my room with me. She watches a lot of TV/my little sister comes in a lot and there is almost always a TON of background noise (I have to push to talk in VOIP). I mean some days and some situations i'd be able to do those things but it would be the exception rather than the norm. I was thinking more on the gameplay side. I tried streaming with no delay. I was ganked and statted a couple of times by 3-4 reds and eqms would listen to stream to fight back on raiding their spawns and such. It didn't take very long for it to be abused. Everything yesterday was only a 30s delay and that seemed okay.

Morkidan

Apprentice
I cant seem to understand how runescape has so many people streaming it when the graphics look worse than UO lol it acutally pisses me off b/c I love uo so much and to see runescape with so many followers.... ughhh

I am very happy to see you are wanting to stream uo - I wish more people would stream it.

I would vote pking for sure ... but as long as you are interacting w. ur stream w.e ur doing would probably be watchable

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Less rap music.

Seriously though, the thing that makes streams interesting to watch, for me at least, is if the person is really experienced and explains what they're doing and why they're doing it to help people learn how to get better at the game. Talking to the audience in general helps make it more interesting. I know you said you can't really do this, but imo you're already doing the most interesting thing - pvp. Who tf wants to watch someone level their pets or craft stuff? PvP is the only interesting thing to watch.