Accounts limit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaydon Bhey

Novice
I am wondering the WHY of just 3 on an IP.

I would love to have a 4th account, or at the very least, 4 characters on EACH account. Can someone explain why the 3 account limit was set? Im not looking for a troll fest, just wanting to know the reasons behind the rule.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I am wondering the WHY of just 3 on an IP.

I would love to have a 4th account, or at the very least, 4 characters on EACH account. Can someone explain why the 3 account limit was set? Im not looking for a troll fest, just wanting to know the reasons behind the rule.
With 3 accounts you can have 21 chars. Char tokens can be bought off the gold sink vendor for 1 mil.

more accounts can be abused is many ways, pvp, pvm, idocs. Personally I think things were better when 2 was the limit

Kaydon Bhey

Novice
With 3 accounts you can have 21 chars. Char tokens can be bought off the gold sink vendor for 1 mil.

more accounts can be abused is many ways, pvp, pvm, idocs. Personally I think things were better when 2 was the limit
OK. 3 accounts can only have 9 characters... 5 max if you buy the slots. May I ask how you get 21 over 3 accounts?

Kaydon Bhey

Novice
ahhh... then this changes things for me. Thanks guys.

However.. I am wondering why the 3 account limit?.. was it because of PVP/IDOC abuses as has been stated in this thread? (Not saying anyone is lying, but the admins have not voiced here.)

Messremb

Grandmaster
ahhh... then this changes things for me. Thanks guys.

However.. I am wondering why the 3 account limit?.. was it because of PVP/IDOC abuses as has been stated in this thread? (Not saying anyone is lying, but the admins have not voiced here.)
And they probably won't, without a limit there can be tons of abuse, using young status, holding plots, avoiding stat, ghosting, idoc timing, ect....

Salsa

Grandmaster
As a further inquiry, is there a way to donate to get said 1 mill gold?.. or do I need to grind it out. :)

If they didn't limit things there would be 1000s of AFK accounts gathering resources and youngs everywhere.

You can buy Donation coins and sell them for gold. They are currently going for 180-200k per 1k Dono.

Status
Not open for further replies.