ADMIN NEEDED PLEASE

wiso

Adept
hello
I see that there are a lot of spanish people playing and many of us have big problem with english

i think that could be a great help for us if you make an spanish section, on comunity or something like that
i think is not hard work and is a big help

mynameis

Adept
Use http://translate.google.com/ to help understand anything you're struggling with. There are players from around the world and it probably is a good idea to have sub-communities that can work together and understand each other well but it definitely shouldn't be made by admins. Find some of these other spanish players and make a guild or town, etc. Name it Little Spain or New Mexico :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
My name is Spanish for jester. I used read and pronounce Spanish well but I am a little rusty. But I have had many players ask if I speak Spanish so I know you guys are out there.

If you create it I will visit this little Mexico, get hammered drunk, and probably buy some grass wrapped in newspaper.

wiso

Adept
Um i tried to open a thread in spanish for spanish players but was closed because no english-
if we can´t write in a new section for spanish maybe i can trie to open a thread only in spanish but i think that
it will be closed by admin....

im trying to create an spanish guild but if we cant-t comunicate between us properly....

any solution?

wiso

Adept
to minameyls i know that there is people of all around the world but you need to know that spanish is the 2º or 3rd language most speaked in world with chinese and english, and is speaked in around 50 countries or more, is not simmilar to for example rumanian that only speak rumani or english

mynameis

Adept
Spanish is #2, English is #3. I didn't know you made a spanish thread and it was closed. I completely agree then. I speak spanish btw and know where spain and mexico are :)