Aesthetic Wizard Staff

Cino

Master
Considering the price of these things, the fact that they are spell channeling, and cannot be used as a weapon.. why not make them the same as a spellbook? It would be nice to be able to use disarm or stun punch with these equipped. Every aesthetic item are appearance only, the armor is medable and provides no ar as if it was never there, I feel it should be the same for all aesthetic items not only armor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Star

Grandmaster
If it is just aesthetic I don't see a problem with doing so. Not sure how easy that would be to implement in the code though. It would be even cooler if it did have some special visual only effect when you did "punch" with it.

Cino

Master
Yeah not sure how it would be like to code that, however something that's just there for "looks" shouldn't stop you from using caster-type things like stun punch since you can already cast with it on.

U-Haul

Master
If it is just aesthetic I don't see a problem with doing so. Not sure how easy that would be to implement in the code though. It would be even cooler if it did have some special visual only effect when you did "punch" with it.

i wish all blessed clothing would send out fireworks of said color of clothing anytime i took a step. it would be even cooler.