AFK Tamers on Ice Island

U-Haul

Master
heyooo. this is not the first one ive seen stuck on my house afk taming. tbh i usually see about 2-3 a night [late] . mostly i just pop a green thorn in the snow and let the snakes eat them and log out.
but i led them around for a bit having fun with them looking like an idiot.

after paging in and talking to CNS Patrick- who confirmed they were afk and said they would tell the GM's I took a SS.
Zxlflpq.jpg

went to watch the rest of my episode of LOST and left my char there.
come back and afker still going to town on the same damned bull.
popped some boxes down and waited for next server save to take SS.

x4fRF20.jpg

note the server save times in the SS's. an hour straight.
welp its been 15 min since i took that last screenie, still going.
this is getting out of hand how often these bots are running around doing this on ice island and something really needs to be done imo.

VeryCoolCat

Apprentice
It doens't do anything once you reach a certain skill level. After you release a creature and retame it... it doesn't provide have as much required skill to retame. What would take a week, would take months that way.

U-Haul

Master
It doens't do anything once you reach a certain skill level. After you release a creature and retame it... it doesn't provide have as much required skill to retame. What would take a week, would take months that way.
that is not the point

JennaL

Expert
Afk script-taming here is illegal. Today I'll speak with Counselor Patrick, but basically this player's account will be jailed and all of their taming gains reverted. Thank you for further providing screenshots.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Afk script-taming here is illegal. Today I'll speak with Counselor Patrick, but basically this player's account will be jailed and all of their taming gains reverted. Thank you for further providing screenshots.
Where are we on the server wide taming ban?

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Make a list of people who do this but don't act immediately. Wait for them to hit GM taming or higher and then reset it. And do it while they're in the middle of trying to tame a dragon or something.