Again...Taking requests/suggestions

Fuego

Grandmaster
Your vet script doesn't cure higher poisons, level 3 and up maybe 2, just starts reapplying w/o finishing cure.
Code:
//Experience

//Heals 2 pets.

//Included health/weight check on self

@cleartargetqueue

@clearjournal

if dead 'self'

stop

endif

if not timerexists 'VetBandage'

createtimer 'VetBandage'

settimer 'VetBandage' 0

endif

while weight > maxweight

cast 'bless' 'self'

pause 2500

endwhile

//Setup

if hits < 90
or poisoned 'self'
  miniheal 'self'

pause 3000

@canceltarget

endif

if not findalias 'pet1'

headmsg 'Select first pet'

promptalias 'pet1'

endif

if not findalias 'pet2'

headmsg 'Select second pet'

promptalias 'pet2'

endif

//Heal them to full

while hits 'pet1' == maxhits 'pet1' and hits 'pet2' == maxhits 'pet2'

pause 300

if hits < maxhits
or poisoned 'self'
    miniheal 'self'

pause 3000

endif

endwhile

if diffhits 'pet1' > diffhits 'pet2'

while not @inrange 'pet1' 1

if @x 'pet1' > x 'self' and @y 'pet1' > y 'self'

run 'Southeast'

elseif @x 'pet1' < x 'self' and @y 'pet1' > y 'self'

run 'Southwest'

elseif @x 'pet1' > x 'self' and @y 'pet1' < y 'self'

run 'Northeast'

elseif @x 'pet1' < x 'self' and @y 'pet1' < y 'self'

run 'Northwest'

elseif @x 'pet1' > x 'self' and @y 'pet1' == y 'self'

run 'East'

elseif @x 'pet1' < x 'self' and @y 'pet1' == y 'self'

run 'West'

elseif @x 'pet1' == x 'self' and @y 'pet1' > y 'self'

run 'South'

elseif @x 'pet1' == x 'self' and @y 'pet1' < y 'self'

run 'North'

endif

pause 500

endwhile

if @inrange 'pet1' 1 and timer 'VetBandage' >= '6300'

if hits 'pet1' < maxhits 'pet1'

bandage

autotargetobject! 'pet1'

settimer 'VetBandage' 0

@cleartargetqueue

endif

endif

endif

if diffhits 'pet2' > diffhits 'pet1'

while not @inrange 'pet2' 1

if @x 'pet2' > x 'self' and @y 'pet2' > y 'self'

run 'Southeast'

elseif @x 'pet2' < x 'self' and @y 'pet2' > y 'self'

run 'Southwest'

elseif @x 'pet2' > x 'self' and @y 'pet2' < y 'self'

run 'Northeast'

elseif @x 'pet2' < x 'self' and @y 'pet2' < y 'self'

run 'Northwest'

elseif @x 'pet2' > x 'self' and @y 'pet2' == y 'self'

run 'East'

elseif @x 'pet2' < x 'self' and @y 'pet2' == y 'self'

run 'West'

elseif @x 'pet2' == x 'self' and @y 'pet2' > y 'self'

run 'South'

elseif @x 'pet2' == x 'self' and @y 'pet2' < y 'self'

run 'North'

endif

pause 500

endwhile

if @inrange 'pet2' 1 and timer 'VetBandage' >= '6300'

if hits 'pet2' < maxhits 'pet2'

bandage

autotargetobject! 'pet2'

settimer 'VetBandage' 0

@cleartargetqueue

endif

endif

endif

@clearjournal

Experience

Grandmaster
You most likely need to adjust the timer for your ping. you are getting an error because for one reason or another the or command was moved down a line instead of being on line 18

Some One

Master
I have two requests , first a tamp chest looter that works even loots the hats and will sort regs,scrolls,armor and weapons.Second a item id (skill) bag sorter that keeps power ,vanq,invul,slayers,sorts regs off.

Fuego

Grandmaster
A macro to use repair deeds in 1 bag and rpair bows or weapons in another bag, lastly move repaired weaps/bows to a repaired bag.

Bag 1 - repair deeds
Bag 2 - bows/weapons to repair
Bag 3 - repaired items

Channel 34

Apprentice
I am apparently having an issue with the lumberjacking macro. Namely when I walk up to a tree, the only way it will whack at it is if it is directly in front of me. I can't stand to the side, diagonal or with my back to it. I would like to not have to walk around and square up on trees just to cut them down. The mining macro I use works just fine (apparently), it detects a lode and fills up the beetle, it's annoying to not be able to get into a rhythm and go down a line of trees. Does the lumberjacking macro perform as such, or is it mainly used to recall to a specific resource tree, strip it, then recall to another?

DingDong

Master
If you are using the macro that checks your direction it it always target the tile in front of you. it checks wich direction you are standing in and targets the tile in the same direction your nose points at. So if you are looking west it will target one tile in front of you to west, if standing with your nose pointing south east it will target the tile in front of you to the south east.
In normal mining caves you almost always have a working miningspot in front of you regardless where your nose points. So walking to a tree and having it at the side of your char, turn your char so you looking at the tree you wanna chop and it should start chopping.

Channel 34

Apprentice
It does, maybe I didn't describe it right. I thought that it might be possible in UO Steam to walk next to a tree and not have to face it to get the chopping to start. The mining one targets those tiles around you that are accessible and have resources, not just the one you are facing and I couldn't figure out why the LJ one didn't do that.

Experience

Grandmaster
It does, maybe I didn't describe it right. I thought that it might be possible in UO Steam to walk next to a tree and not have to face it to get the chopping to start. The mining one targets those tiles around you that are accessible and have resources, not just the one you are facing and I couldn't figure out why the LJ one didn't do that.
The recalling macro's are set up to work with a certain direction. thus in the macro it will say "mark runes 1 tile south of the tree" because it will attempt to harvest on the tile north of you...

Channel 34

Apprentice
@Experience would it be possible to add the codes in the Blacksmith Training macro with smelt to have the macro look for smith hammers in your main pack and use them, and if it doesn't find them, to use the tinkering skill to make them? The tinkering script allows for making the tinker tools so that you always have 2 available. Would that be doable?

Experience

Grandmaster
@Experience would it be possible to add the codes in the Blacksmith Training macro with smelt to have the macro look for smith hammers in your main pack and use them, and if it doesn't find them, to use the tinkering skill to make them? The tinkering script allows for making the tinker tools so that you always have 2 available. Would that be doable?
I could have sworn it was set up to look for and craft Tongs, but I may be wrong. If it is not there it can be done YES

Channel 34

Apprentice
you have the three of them, I think one of them is set for tongs, the BS and Smelt one of them specifies smith hammer.. I suppose I could cut and paste the relevant sections of the basic BS macro into the smelting one and it ought to work as long as I figure out and transfer all of the required lines of code. I ran out of ingots for training anyway so haven't really played with it

Experience

Grandmaster
you have the three of them, I think one of them is set for tongs, the BS and Smelt one of them specifies smith hammer.. I suppose I could cut and paste the relevant sections of the basic BS macro into the smelting one and it ought to work as long as I figure out and transfer all of the required lines of code. I ran out of ingots for training anyway so haven't really played with it
There is a blacksmith trainer with smelt and crafting of hammers...

Experience

Grandmaster
A macro to use repair deeds in 1 bag and rpair bows or weapons in another bag, lastly move repaired weaps/bows to a repaired bag.

Bag 1 - repair deeds
Bag 2 - bows/weapons to repair
Bag 3 - repaired items
This is on my to do list....When I get time to sit down and code it I'll let you know