All sorts of sallos problems.

TECHN9NEUOF

Grandmaster
I just about quit uoforever for good to come here, and i've been road blocked by massive problems, one of which being me crashing every couple of screens, going through gates, recalling, going through a dungeon entrance, etc. My sallos screen size is also completely fucked, which has never happened to me before. http://gyazo.com/c4655bf10e2dfc877a2b46b5691c7f46 i've deleted everything sallos related on my pc, uoforever files, uof files, i've reinstalled the uof sallos, etc. Only thing I have not tried is deleting shit from my registry, and I will do that right after I create this thread. Before any one asks, I am fully patched. If anyone could help that'd be tits.

Anyway, I look forward to playing here, uoforever is over, time for new age. ;)

cya in the field.

-Techn9ne

EDIT: Deleted registry, I still crash after recalling - running a couple screens - going through a gate.

SCREEN SIZE IS FIXED. Above problem still exists^

Last edited by a moderator:

agauo

Master
for anyone having the crashing problem (when going through gates, entering town, entering dungeons, etc.) say ". music off" that is dot space music off.

Sallos for whatever reason has always had problem with the audio. Maybe sometime it can be updated to use more updated libraries of directx that can fix a few of these problems.

Staff

Young Player Help
Install the latest directX from june 2010. This is an error that occurs when you don't have it installed. We use Mark's version, which uses different assemblies than the uoforever version.

If this doesn't fix it, please post the exact error you get when it crashes so I can debug it.

TECHN9NEUOF

Grandmaster
Install the latest directX from june 2010. This is an error that occurs when you don't have it installed. We use Mark's version, which uses different assemblies than the uoforever version.

If this doesn't fix it, please post the exact error you get when it crashes so I can debug it.
I have it fixed, all thanks to Aga. Thanks for your help.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
I just about quit uoforever for good to come here, and i've been road blocked by massive problems, one of which being me crashing every couple of screens, going through gates, recalling, going through a dungeon entrance, etc. My sallos screen size is also completely fucked, which has never happened to me before. http://gyazo.com/c4655bf10e2dfc877a2b46b5691c7f46 i've deleted everything sallos related on my pc, uoforever files, uof files, i've reinstalled the uof sallos, etc. Only thing I have not tried is deleting shit from my registry, and I will do that right after I create this thread. Before any one asks, I am fully patched. If anyone could help that'd be tits.

Anyway, I look forward to playing here, uoforever is over, time for new age. ;)

cya in the field.

-Techn9ne

EDIT: Deleted registry, I still crash after recalling - running a couple screens - going through a gate.

SCREEN SIZE IS FIXED. Above problem still exists^
Grow.some balls n try razor :/