Allow Ethy Spirit Charger/Steed Mount Transfer Between Factioners

If you are in factions and have one of the hued hero/spirit steed or charger, it is bound to whichever character you purchased the ethy on.

My proposal is that you are allowed to transfer/trade the ethy mount to another factioner as long as they match the spirit (i.e. Hero or Evil) of the person it is bound to. For example, TB can transfer to other TB's or COM and SL can transfer to other SL or Minax.

This item is no different than a regular ethy mount if you are not in factions, just a faction specific item.

This would allow for you to potentially sell it to another factioner or let your other faction character use it.

Currently, the faction ethys are 30k silver. This is not chump change by any means and would be nice if you could transfer/trade them.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Perhaps the reason they are character bound is simply because it ensures only the right type of factioner (hero or evil) can ride it so it doesn't confuse PvPers on the field.

I certainly can't speak to weather or not it's even possible to do this suggestion but if they could it would make sense. Can't see any problem with faction currency only being only usable by factioners and it seems like that's the direction devs are going with the new vendor not having deco items etc.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Perhaps the reason they are character bound is simply because it ensures only the right type of factioner (hero or evil) can ride it so it doesn't confuse PvPers on the field.

I certainly can't speak to weather or not it's even possible to do this suggestion but if they could it would make sense. Can't see any problem with faction currency only being only usable by factioners and it seems like that's the direction devs are going with the new vendor not having deco items etc.

But it would be nice to have it tradable... I mean playing factions with benefits to some of these items are really cool. Makes farming not so dull and silver a really high price as it is. So far if you where to see in the silver vendor shop, it costs 30k silver to purchase a charger or steed but Either COM/TB can use the PW mount and the black one is for MINAX/SL so in in theory, so should it be tradable. Whether you decide to use it for another Faction character on your account or another faction member who is very very interested in buying it.