Annoying new trend. No, it's not harassment if you get pk'd again for trying to recover your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winstonian

Grandmaster
oh yea, youre clearly talking about some hypothetical pker, going around and causing a whirldwind of trouble!!
I said:
(The word "snowflake" on UOF should only relate to reds who focus solely on killing PvM chars and who would never PvP if consequences existed.)

There are tons of PKers on this shard, and most of them target PvM characters. That statement wasn't really a stretch, and definitely wasn't directed at you. Again, you took offense, and it may apply, but you weren't the target.

baddie

Master
I said:
(The word "snowflake" on UOF should only relate to reds who focus solely on killing PvM chars and who would never PvP if consequences existed.)

There are tons of PKers on this shard, and most of them target PvM characters. That statement wasn't really a stretch, and definitely wasn't directed at you. Again, you took offense, and it may apply, but you weren't the target.
lol no, don't backtrack. in your statement, i CLEARLY was.

pitiful.

Winstonian

Grandmaster
The solution isn't to move/remove ankhs or anything... PKers should absolutely kill blues who are trying to loot prematurely. That's not excessive griefing. Most of what you posted isn't excessive griefing.

Spamming the word "*****" also isn't excessive harassment.

Both sides need thicker skin.

account51

Master
That's twice you used the same |"insult" ...but ty for calling me lady. There is hope yet.

And I don't think anyone said rez killing is against the rules.

Same "insult", if you are implying that role playing is offensive, that is a personal attack. That is a bannable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.