Another POWER contest!

Fattson

Grandmaster
The uof community gives so much to us. You entertain us, give us endless amounts of pvp as well as your resources and gold, weps and armor. And I think it's time for us to give back once again!

The theme of this contest is to create a uo character name in the theme of power guild. You've seen all the ridiculous names before and even though most of you aren't in power, you can still participate in the fun! All entries will be voted on by power and the winning entry will receive their choice of 250k gold or a stone effigy (350k value). I will create a character with the winning entry. So next time I kill you, you can be like "Hey, I came up with that name! Cool!" and then promptly use your ring of forgiveness.

Rules:
If there is already a power member with the name of your entry or it's too similar in my opinion, I will ask you to enter another name. You have until the end of the contest to provide a viable entry. I will post in this thread 24 hours before closing the contest.

All forum members who have found themselves on my ignore list are auto disqualified from this contest. Any forum members who attempt to derail the thread away from the contest will be placed on my ever growing ignore list. Moderate trolling is allowed as long as it stays on topic. Let's make this amusing and share some laughs. Have hum!

Power members and staff can post an entry. However, they are not eligible for prize support and the prize will go to anyone of their choosing who is not a member of staff or power guild.