Ants in Bucs, Hag Quest

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
The ants in Bucs Den are all about useless. It's not great gold. You have to go into Bucs and face being grey. The ants drop zoogi. If zoogi could be made useful, more people may brave going there. And that could lead to some pvp, like Khaldun. Or maybe increase gold or some type of pixel crack. Just a wasted place that could use some love.

Also, why isn't the Hag Quest here? It was kind of fun to do when you were bored. I remember a few of us would do it sometimes together. Why not bring it back? I seem to remember it was in the shard way back when but maybe I'm wrong.

U-Haul

Master
The ants in Bucs Den are all about useless. It's not great gold. You have to go into Bucs and face being grey. The ants drop zoogi. If zoogi could be made useful, more people may brave going there. And that could lead to some pvp, like Khaldun. Or maybe increase gold or some type of pixel crack. Just a wasted place that could use some love.

Also, why isn't the Hag Quest here? It was kind of fun to do when you were bored. I remember a few of us would do it sometimes together. Why not bring it back? I seem to remember it was in the shard way back when but maybe I'm wrong.

*coughs*
The hag quest would be my fault for not being in the game. :|
it was easily abused, you could pull in around 200k an hour if you had everything set up right lol. so it got removed and the 'gone to hogwarts' sign was added. :D

the ants in bucs are the only place where you get can picnic baskets to drop which are a semi rare container. the gems they drop are good for some easy money for new comers. other than that, the zoogi fungi is a waste =[

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
*coughs*
The hag quest would be my fault for not being in the game. :|
it was easily abused, you could pull in around 200k an hour if you had everything set up right lol. so it got removed and the 'gone to hogwarts' sign was added. :D

the ants in bucs are the only place where you get can picnic baskets to drop which are a semi rare container. the gems they drop are good for some easy money for new comers. other than that, the zoogi fungi is a waste =[

This is why we can't have nice things U-Haul. :p