Anuix / KIlanz- is a CHEATER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp C

Apprentice
Today I was fishing along the server-line, North of Yew prison... when I came across another fellow fisherman! At first I was excited to come across someone else, in the great blue expanse, but was soon enraged when I realized this person was AFK and collecting mass resources.

I paged of course, but in my experience... staff response time is super slow... so I went ahead and took some screenshots as proof.

This guy had two toons running macros. One was the fisher/archer, giving the boat commands and cutting fishsteaks. The other toon was a hidden healer that was always set to heal his other toon. After seeing how long the page time was going to be I decided to take matters into my own hands. Unknowingly however, he was holding a Accurate/Vanq bow, which almost ended my self.

After regathering my wits I was able to kill and harvest his corpses.

On his body were over 10 MiBs, multiple fishnets, and over 12000 raw fishsteaks...

If this is legal, why the hell haven't I been doing better things with my time while fishing? In my opinion this person should be reprimanded.... what are your thoughts or comments?

The Legendary, Pimp C.View attachment 2080View attachment 2081

Status
Not open for further replies.