Anyone actually got anything from Halloween mobs?

Caso

Grandmaster
Anyone got anything or are they bugged like every other year? Killed quite a lot. Nothing.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Had 1 pure black halloween chest drop, not much in it, similar to paragon chest loot. Also not sure if I have to update to see a proper colour or if the black is intended.

Belge

Grandmaster
I bet its just the same old paragon loot shit + skin dyes... I have doubts they added any of those new 'halloween rare drops' to the regular halloween spawn.. those will prob just drop during some event at 5am my time...

AssHat

Grandmaster
200+ Halloween mobs, 1 purple chest, 1 orange paint, 1 purple paint, chest was junk.

600k+ meta exp around 40 hours of play time so far.

for what i have killed and the time spent, like many things, just be happy with what you have, because you never will be happy around here if you think you'll get anything!!!

easier to be surprised than to expect anything.....

AssHat

Grandmaster
Had 1 pure black halloween chest drop, not much in it, similar to paragon chest loot. Also not sure if I have to update to see a proper colour or if the black is intended.

if it was a paragon/Halloween mob, that it almost is just a paragon chest, either shadow/evil mage hue. post a pic of it!

and no matter, the Halloween chests that drop are just rehued paragon chests of the same mob....

Caso

Grandmaster
I bet its just the same old paragon loot shit + skin dyes... I have doubts they added any of those new 'halloween rare drops' to the regular halloween spawn.. those will prob just drop during some event at 5am my time...
Thought so. They had this event right during a Christmas event a few years back where we got coloured statues 1 in 10... Ever since they have royally stuffed it up. Glad I only spent a bit of time.

I'm assuming they are very busy at the UOF office doing bookkeeping or kingdoms.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Thought so. They had this event right during a Christmas event a few years back where we got coloured statues 1 in 10... Ever since they have royally stuffed it up. Glad I only spent a bit of time.

I'm assuming they are very busy at the UOF office doing bookkeeping or kingdoms.

oh yeah all those really bad ass things @Shane posted, we were told in discord they are not dropping off the halloween mobs and that those are for the special events, like this past one on sunday they said we were having.... so in the end, the halloween mobs so far only have given: paint, and paragon chests.

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
oh yeah all those really bad ass things @Shane posted, we were told in discord they are not dropping off the halloween mobs and that those are for the special events, like this past one on sunday they said we were having.... so in the end, the halloween mobs so far only have given: paint, and paragon chests.
I played all day on Sunday, I never saw an event...to what are you referring?

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Anyone get those cool RARES they had on their post? The gate to hell and such?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
Anyone get those cool RARES they had on their post? The gate to hell and such?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
was quoted from discord from shane that those items will only be dropping during events, probably zombie or 4 horseman etc. not drops from halloween hued mobs

Volco

Master
'half assed'... it's sorta what they seem to do here now :/

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
This is a free shard.... The admins have their own lives, they're not here for your every whim. Be thankful they do anything

Ungrateful bastards
Yes and no. The staff has upgraded to an office and is the main source of income (haven't heard otherwise) for a few staffers based solely on our donations. Since that is the case we as contributors do expect at least some level of responsiveness and attention from the lovely staff here. Not couch potatoes using donations for more cheetos and mnt dew *nom nom nom*

Is it free to play? Yes. Would people continue to play here and donate if we didn't receive some form of content updates and events? I doubt it.