Anyone actually got anything from Halloween mobs?

Sephid

Master
Killed at least 100+ Halloween mobs ranging from easy mobs to fairly difficult. As for drops... What's that? I haven't even got a skin dye or chest to drop yet. Damn RNG hates me. Now i find out in this thread the mobs dont even drop any of that cool loot advertised on the thread announcement. Maybe the town crier in brit shouldn't be yelling out Halloween mobs are dropping rare items either.... Unless they really are? Who the fak knows... I sure dont.

I dont mind so much not getting anything. What i do mind is the lack of important details in updates or info regarding events. Also the time one has to waste just to try discover what the hell is going on only to discover after many hours you weren't even close or it was a wild goose chase after something that doesn't even exist.

About to go back to my extended UOF break. :(

Caso

Grandmaster
Killed at least 100+ Halloween mobs ranging from easy mobs to fairly difficult. As for drops... What's that? I haven't even got a skin dye or chest to drop yet. Damn RNG hates me. Now i find out in this thread the mobs dont even drop any of that cool loot advertised on the thread announcement. Maybe the town crier in brit shouldn't be yelling out Halloween mobs are dropping rare items either.... Unless they really are? Who the fak knows... I sure dont.

I dont mind so much not getting anything. What i do mind is the lack of important details in updates or info regarding events. Also the time one has to waste just to try discover what the hell is going on only to discover after many hours you weren't even close or it was a wild goose chase after something that doesn't even exist.

About to go back to my extended UOF break. :(
Someone in this thread referred to the words 'half assed'. I think it sums it up perfectly. Can't even be bothered to post proper notes on the event. If this shard was entirely free id get it, however this is no the case. The shards donations have paid off someone's mortgage and is the main source of income for several members... You'd expect better service for a gig that's clearly putting 100k plus in profits every year in their pockets.

Remember the players make the shard as well. If they leave that's it. Need proper updates to keep players interested. I've found myself playing significantly less for many reasons such as the above and waiting on expansions.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ok.

I lost like 10k xp, most of which I didn't need to but I was just like what the fuck ever and went somewhere else cause these Trammies fags are just gonna be camped in this one spot in ankh bloods mindlessly farming Halloween mobs so they can come to forums and cry about not getting purple skin dyes frequently enough.

You won that round, no gold runics crafted by Aborigines for me last night.

Caso

Grandmaster
Ok.

I lost like 10k xp, most of which I didn't need to but I was just like what the fuck ever and went somewhere else cause these Trammies fags are just gonna be camped in this one spot in ankh bloods mindlessly farming Halloween mobs so they can come to forums and cry about not getting purple skin dyes frequently enough.

You won that round, no gold runics crafted by Aborigines for me last night.
I am not aborigines, that is my brother. You also died to a Halloween mob without my red even being there. So you should rage it at that too. God knows how a Halloween mob killed you when you had a max lv7 meta and a meta steed.

Oh only 10k xp? I thought you lose the HP of the monster. It was a nasty paragon Halloween mob with 50k HP. Although I don't know much about metas as I haven't had my pets killed very often.

Bromista

Grandmaster
According to my stone I lost 10k xp. Started at 65 ended at 56. Sorry m8 don't know what to tell ya.

You must be thinking of a Halloween paragon, and even then those max out at about 30k xp generally.

P.s. you might be ********.

Caso

Grandmaster
According to my stone I lost 10k xp. Started at 65 ended at 56. Sorry m8 don't know what to tell ya.

You must be thinking of a Halloween paragon, and even then those max out at about 30k xp generally.

P.s. you might be ********.
A Halloween paragon shadow knight is 50,000 HP. That killed your pets the third time.

Maybe they are bugged and you only lose the normal 1x paragon which is 10k HP

Bromista

Grandmaster
A Halloween paragon shadow knight is 50,000 HP. That killed your pets the third time.

Maybe they are bugged and you only lose the normal 1x paragon which is 10k HP
Confirmed ********. You think I didnt check my stone or what?

There was no paragon Halloween that killed my pets.

There was a Halloween spawn that killed my pets for a loss of roughly 8k xp (standard xp for the spawn in question) and it was entirely my fault. I fucked up 100% and took the aggro off my pet and you had literally nothing to do with it. You recalled your tamer so you could alt tab to your trash dexer.

The other pet death was to either your and your downsy inbred brother (you bitches call in every time because you are impotent) or some spawn with 1k or less hp.

Total losses were actually less than 10k but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I know it makes you feel warm inside.

The fact that you even care enough to exaggerate and then argue about it means the world to me.

Caso

Grandmaster
Confirmed ********. You think I didnt check my stone or what?

There was no paragon Halloween that killed my pets.

There was a Halloween spawn that killed my pets for a loss of roughly 8k xp (standard xp for the spawn in question) and it was entirely my fault. I fucked up 100% and took the aggro off my pet and you had literally nothing to do with it. You recalled your tamer so you could alt tab to your trash dexer.

The other pet death was to either your and your downsy inbred brother (you bitches call in every time because you are impotent) or some spawn with 1k or less hp.

Total losses were actually less than 10k but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I know it makes you feel warm inside.

The fact that you even care enough to exaggerate and then argue about it means the world to me.
Raging bro. Isn't it like 4am in the morning in Hicksville? Get some sleep and hop into bed with that sexy beast of yours

Nice. I typically just let me level 3 drag solo things while vetting. Is there a faster way (besides factions?)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Not for normal spawn but for paragons that regenerate HP quickly you can absolutely use a second pet or a provo to speed things up and still get full XP.

Depends on what you are killing and what you are using to kill it, if you have to recall out, other factors of course. If you lock on to a creature and vet all the way through til death most paragons will end up regenerating enough HP during a fight to require you to do 1.5x the damage you ought to. You do not have to do all of that damage with your meta. You can use a second pet, second char, cast spells (poison or field) whatever you want with some freedom.

What I often do is I attack paragons with my weak ass level 3 steed. Paragon health bar remains full for the entire fight which I usually let go on for about 3-5 minutes depending on the HP of what I'm killing. When I've decided the thing has had enough, I bring in my dragon to vaporize it and both pets get full XP.

The same principle is at work I'm just using it maximize XP, you can take advantage of it by speeding up your kills.

And I was also wrong. Any amount of damage you do to a thing with high HP will award you a bonus to the XP gained.

Last edited by a moderator: