ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expendable

Master
I don't have a blue factioner, I have a red non faction char that I run 100% solo. I wasn't trying to turn this into an argument, but more to offer insight into why people have a problem. I really don't have a horse in the race, pk me all you want I'll get revenge sooner or later, I just don't post every time I do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
For a no-namer that plays like only 10 hours a week in eqms- ur pretty active on the forums..why dont u tell us what other chars you have that are in other guilds that you play on more actively.

Omg you can stop your crusade to whitewash EQMS, everyone knows you guys act like douchebags, even your GM can't stop acting like the biggest twat on the public channels! THATS WHY EVERYONE TALKS SO BAD ABOUT EQMS. Are you honestly suggesting people just talk bad about EQMS "because people talk bad about EQMS"? You are hilarious and I'm done discussing this shit with you. People like you are the reason why this shard is losing players!

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
glutsds.1408
.png

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
People love talking endless amounts of shit about EQMS:

-they are scum
-they are newbs
-they are losers
-they live in moms basement
-gluttony is fat and old(true though)

What do people expect from EQMS when we are constantly attacked both in games and on the forums? And yet despite that, we go so far as to giving you guys a free day for champ spawns if you wear purple and you still cry and say "thats not good enough!"

What is it you guys want? For us to leave UOF? Is that the only thing that will stop your tears?

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS how about some reasonable compromise, where you don't have to have some sort of the upper hand to compliment your ego?
You seem to imply that there is no middle ground and it is, keep being complete shit heads or leave the server. This is de facto childish.

Lithium149

Grandmaster

Lol you quote me, because I call Tard out on his bullshit saying there was only 6 reds one night while you guys are ganking pvmers and bards at MOTM when in reality it was 10 of you ganking PvM Tamers and Bards lol.

Next time you quote someone, don't just quote one person there is always two sides to every story.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
People love talking endless amounts of shit about EQMS:

-they are scum
-they are newbs
-they are losers
-they live in moms basement
-gluttony is fat and old(true though)

What do people expect from EQMS when we are constantly attacked both in games and on the forums? And yet despite that, we go so far as to giving you guys a free day for champ spawns if you wear purple and you still cry and say "thats not good enough!"

What is it you guys want? For us to leave UOF? Is that the only thing that will stop your tears?

I guess what people are asking is that you guys be a little more lenient in game when it comes to zerging and so forth. Get your guys under control *not all, some are fine* and punish excessive shit talking and discriminatory remarks and help rebuild relationships across the server. You have the motivation and dedication to change this and expect a much better response if this takes place. Sitting back and looking in, leaving the server would probably be a bad idea, I remember what happened on uoforever when sallos was removed, just take it a little easier and all things disgruntled will become settled, or not.. I dunno, just trying to help.

Moderation, everything in moderation..

clutchxo

Grandmaster
For a no-namer that plays like only 10 hours a week in eqms- ur pretty active on the forums..why dont u tell us what other chars you have that are in other guilds that you play on more actively.
True, I don't play much in game. I work on a PC. I have some free time.

Prada Girl - Smith/Main
Chrissssssss - Red Alchy/stun/mage
Chrisssssss - Blue Alchy/stun/mage
Kitara Starlight - Swords/poisoner
Resources Plz - Miner/LJ

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Lol you quote me, because I call Tard out on his bullshit saying there was only 6 reds one night while you guys are ganking pvmers and bards at MOTM when in reality it was 10 of you ganking PvM Tamers and Bards lol.

Next time you quote someone, don't just quote one person there is always two sides to every story.
Regardless of situation, it doesn't exempt you from calling someone a derogatory term. Don't get so mad. Jesus, relax. Remember, we are the ragers.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS how about some reasonable compromise, where you don't have to have some sort of the upper hand to compliment your ego?
You seem to imply that there is no middle ground and it is, keep being complete shit heads or leave the server. This is de facto childish.

The compromise is giving you guys a free day of champs that will be protected by EQMS as best we can... the compromise on your part is simply wearing a color that will allow us to easily designate who is there to play by the rules and who is there to grief, etc.

As for your vocal crying and tears on having to wear purple, we did a test run at arch demon last night and everyone complied/had a good time:

13558659_10104728426033178_5179488652098808385_o.jpg

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Is this supposed to mean something?

It means a new chapter has begun..I think..

The compromise is giving you guys a free day of champs that will be protected by EQMS as best we can... the compromise on your part is simply wearing a color that will allow us to easily designate who is there to play by the rules and who is there to grief, etc.

As for your vocal crying and tears on having to wear purple, we did a test run at arch demon last night and everyone complied/had a good time:

Can you not see anything condescending about this?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It means a new chapter has begun..I think..

Can you not see anything condescending about this?

What I see are PKs making a compromise not to kill people and people making a compromise to follow a simple instruction(wear purple) -- wheres the issue again?

Vet84eran

Neophyte

You just stated "play by the rules". Where is the Gluttony that said everyone should play how they want? "This is a sandbox game". This is called being a Dictator. Look Glut, I am just an outsider looking in, but the way things are going YOU run this server not Shane. Man, I have wanted to put some RATIONAL input to try to help the server, but it seems like anything against what you believe is "tears".

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

Do you honestly think we believe u when u say u ONLY want people to wear purple so that you know who to not target and who is there to play by your rules?

IMOP this whole thread was created so you can see who you have control over
and who are willing to bow down to you .. Dont expect me or my guildmates to ever go to a champ spawn representing your colors.

Me and my guildmates are here to live free, or die tryin'....and yes we can complete champ spawns, rdas, and the AD without your spies finding out every time and u coming with your 10+ EB railing zerg.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Regardless of situation, it doesn't exempt you from calling someone a derogatory term. Don't get so mad. Jesus, relax. Remember, we are the ragers.

A derogatory term is part of his name.

Who said I was mad, I was laughing about you guys killing bard archers with 10 PvPers and Ebolts and I only told you to tell his side of the story if you were going to quote me so you can see why I used his own name in a "derogatory" fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.