WTB Anyone selling Slayer Armor? Looking for reptilian death set

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Looking for the highest armor with the lowest dex loss, so I guess like a studded w/ bone helm or something? Not sure what the best is nowadays.

Deathsangel

Journeyman
hum, that would be 40 runes, i hope i have that amount, need 4 runes each piece, i will see what i can do. but give me time until tomorrow, it's late here and i want to go to bed now

Deathsangel

Journeyman
heya, well it's still not good to play with all those ddos attacks, i wish they could do something before weekend, otherwise i fear to go out with my pets and lose them

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Hey, sorry I think we're on opposite times basically.. but I know I keep changing my mind but I didn't realize how hard armor got nerfed. I think I would like it on a set of chain chest/legs ringmail arms/gloves plate gorget and norse helm.

Hopefully the DDoS is fixed now with the new server!

Deathsangel

Journeyman
yes i live in europe/austria but i am sure we come together :) once we both are logged in we can meet and i make you your armor

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
I actually did a little research on the suits and found out I have everything I need to make it myself, except for the following runes:

1 'p'
4 'u'
3 'n'
3 't'

If someone wants to sell me all those, I will pay 27,500 for the set of those. Otherwise I think I'll just wait. Sorry for the runaround Deathsangel.