- Launched booty island dungeon
- Fixed easter mobs
- Decreased dono coin weight
- Added special fishing poles
- Increased Animal Affinity perk duration
- Exceptional fishing poles now have better chance to find an MIB
- Added chance to have a perk in a paragon chest
- Added music, provo and peace to the skill book
- Added capcha for house signs (currently disabled)
- All swampy barding deeds now have the same damage reduction
- fixed faction gump in sallos
- Added 24x24 house plots
- Added owner name to house sign unless it is greatly, idoc or about to be demo
- fixed stat loss messaging
-​

Last edited:

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
- Added chance to have a perk in a paragon chest

I often leave my paragon chests locked for months since I don't have a lockpicker myself. Does that mean these will be decayed before the chest is opened?

Young Star

Grandmaster
I often leave my paragon chests locked for months since I don't have a lockpicker myself. Does that mean these will be decayed before the chest is opened?
When a paragon chest is created upon death of a paragon mob all the loot inside is created as well. You may have had perks decay inside a chest if you leave it for more than 2 weeks. The chance of a perk in a paragon chest is still pretty low still to keep them valuable.

egor

Grandmaster
In advance - completely reinstalled the UO --- the launcher and update there's nothing

image.png

Bromista

Grandmaster
In advance - completely reinstalled the UO --- the launcher and update there's nothing

image.png
Make sure your launcher points to the new client install. Your launcher is probably pointing to your old install.

Make sure it shows the new file path and is not set to "auto detect" in your razor/steam/salloscheatclient launcher @girana that one was for you baby girl

egor

Grandmaster
Make sure your launcher points to the new client install. Your launcher is probably pointing to your old install.

Make sure it shows the new file path and is not set to "auto detect" in your razor/steam/salloscheatclient launcher @girana that one was for you baby girl

In the old launcher I had a horse instead of a tiger. I deleted everything completely launcher, UO, Razor - all.. And completely re-established a new launcher, After that, in the new 5 new installations. After which I had a tiger. But the house did not appear 24x24. And there are no more download (( !

egor

Grandmaster

I deleted the UOF, deleted launcher, cleaned the registry UOF, cleaned the registry launcher, delet razor
Installed, re-created launcher, UOF
but still there is nothing
image.png

image.png

Bromista

Grandmaster
I deleted the UOF, deleted launcher, cleaned the registry UOF, cleaned the registry launcher, delet razor
Installed, re-created launcher, UOF
but still there is nothing
image.png

image.png
Man I dunno, if you can get some things to work but not others I still think it must be pointing to a *slightly* outdated version and not the freshest install. Is that possible?

The launcher is up to day and pointing to the right files for your assistant, but are you positive that your assistant launcher pointing to the right client?

egor

Grandmaster
Man I dunno, if you can get some things to work but not others I still think it must be pointing to a *slightly* outdated version and not the freshest install. Is that possible?

The launcher is up to day and pointing to the right files for your assistant, but are you positive that your assistant launcher pointing to the right client?

So I cleaned the registry -- I have nothing left on my computer to be called UO, UoF, Launcher! I delete all

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Always seems to be issues with installation and updates. I hope it gets solved soon. It would be great to have access to manually install files as I've said plenty of times.