archery miss rate + arms lore vagueness

Status
Not open for further replies.

halygon

Grandmaster
thank you for confirming... so does that mean archery miss rate in general is the problem?
No, it means that it just feels like a higher miss rate with archery. It it really is not. In reality it is much higher than a non-archery weapon when you have a +25 Bow.

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
I disagree, figuring the shit out is part of the game.. I spent over a month one time getting all idoc status times down to the second. Knowledge is power.

Fair enough..
I disagree, who the fuck in their right mind would put armslore in their pve template if they aren't aware of the hit bonus. That's a shard unique MECHANIC and should be common and well documented knowledge. If you are talking about CONTENT, such as rare spawns, timers, secret passages, quests or whatever, yeah by all mean.

Herp derp example: I just dropped vetrinary skill to fit 100 item identification in my tamer template, now I 'think' i got an increase in loot, but it's impossible to actually do any fact checking due to the rnd, but i'm certain that might axe got upgraded to a force axe because of it.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
emoticon-91662-src-c13f1e1d1597cf10-28x28.png
Item Identification increase chance in loot

I disagree, who the fuck in their right mind would put armslore in their pve template if they aren't aware of the hit bonus. That's a shard unique MECHANIC and should be common and well documented knowledge. If you are talking about CONTENT, such as rare spawns, timers, secret passages, quests or whatever, yeah by all mean.

Herp derp example: I just dropped vetrinary skill to fit 100 item identification in my tamer template, now I 'think' i got an increase in loot, but it's impossible to actually do any fact checking due to the rnd, but i'm certain that might axe got upgraded to a force axe because of it.
You are dumb. Its one thing to know that a mechanic exists, which the damn devs call out in updates, but a whole nother thing to know the exact calculations -> which is what the conversation is about.

Mr T Rex

Novice
what is up with archery accuracy?

can anyone say definitively if ARMS LORE DOES ANYTHING FOR ARCHERY?
You are dumb. Its one thing to know that a mechanic exists, which the damn devs call out in updates, but a whole nother thing to know the exact calculations -> which is what the conversation is about.

The guy didn't want calculations. he just wanted to know if arms lore actually did anything for archery.

halygon

Grandmaster
I think the question has been answered. I am going to lock this thread before I have to swing a hammer.

/threadlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.