Are there any consistent keg suppliers anymore?

Magpie

Adept
My go to used to be that keg vendor just south of the Yew bank. Great prices and a ton of kegs always in stock, but they've dropped off.

I've searched around Yew for awhile looking for any other keg vendors but can't find anything.

Does anyone know a vendor that's restocking kegs consistently? Any tips would be great.

Thanks!

halygon

Grandmaster
My go to used to be that keg vendor just south of the Yew bank. Great prices and a ton of kegs always in stock, but they've dropped off.

I've searched around Yew for awhile looking for any other keg vendors but can't find anything.

Does anyone know a vendor that's restocking kegs consistently? Any tips would be great.

Thanks!
Check my vendors. There is a keg vendor there that is full every time I look.

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
despise vendor house is stocking all the time only got reash and heals atm but in a few house it will be stocked

Bromista

Grandmaster
Gonna break down and make my own...haven't found a stocked vendor in any of the obvious places in quite some time and I'm running low.

Checking Haly's vendor (probably gonna be wiped out soon after this post was made LOL)

Ramtha

Journeyman
Ask and Ye Shall receive. My Cove shop will be undergoing major expansion this weekend. Currently it only offers Blacksmith goods, and a few other odds and ends. After this weekend I will have the full Stone Craft vendor running, House Add ons, and now I will also add Keg vendors.

Watch out for a big post this weekend and the new shop thread.

rimmshot

Master
Vendor house first one south if moonglow . I stock EVERYDAY no matter what . If I start to sell out I'll put more on there

gofer

Grandmaster
The Yew Bank keg vendor you speak of was my go to spot as well; a guildie's shop no less. Have not seen him on for 2 weeks now. RL happens is my guess.

Magpie

Adept
Awesome. Thanks for the recommendations.

For some of you, could you please post the location of your vendor? Not just "my vendor."

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
despise vendor is at despise ent not hard to miss there are 4 house outside the ent one got like 12 vendors there the spot :)

SteelSexi

Master
If you still can't find any empty kegs, My new vendors stocks them. I always try and stock my goods at least a couple times daily. They are 469 each at my vendors, Not sure how competitive my price is but I usually have at least 15-20 on the vendor shown.

View attachment 3291