Ash

Sumyungguy

Journeyman
Where do i get it? Whats it used for? Also, I got a 20x gold chain bod yestersay and on tower of roses it says the reward for the lbod is +10 ancient hammer? But i thought u got these from the rda's? Just looking for some clarification, any help or input would be muchly appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
ASH's just raise your BS skill by XX amount, legendary hammers allow the crafting of rares and slayer armor.

They come only from handing in BOD's and have 600 charges to start with (for +10's) and can be used in conjunction with other hammers by equipping the ASH and using say a runic hammer from your pack to get the bonus from both hammers.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well an ASH is an ancient hammer not to be confused with the new legendary hammer. I think you're getting crossed up with the names.

Your BOD does yield an ancient hammer that raises your BS skill, you have to farm hammer shards to assemble a legendary hammer to craft rares/slayer armor.

I understand where it could get a little confusing.

Sumyungguy

Journeyman
Ahh i get it... i got confused when i saw a post that said "ancient hammer shards for sale"

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah Haly, ain't you heard? Apparently that's my MO here on the forums.

This was a reference to Nihilism making a complete and total ass of himself yesterday, accusing me of running up my post count like anyone could possibly give a shit...lol.

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah Haly, ain't you heard? Apparently that's my MO here on the forums.

This was a reference to Nihilism making a complete and total ass of himself yesterday, accusing me of running up my post count like anyone could possibly give a shit...lol.
Lmao, ppl really accused you (or anyone) about "trying to rack up points"? Get those imaginary points!

Bromista

Grandmaster
MY LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL I HAVE ACHIEVED MAXIMUM TROPHY POINTS AND THE RESPECT OF AT LEAST 6-8 ANONYMOUS PEOPLE ON A GAMING FORUM.

Sumyungguy

Journeyman
Should i go for the anicient +15 hammer(lbod) or just get the copper hammer(sbod)?