assistuo help

severus

Grandmaster
hey guys trying out assistuo yet, and just wondering HOW to make macros for stuff like 'dbc by type' such as a dagger for example

Go to the about tab on UOSteam. Click 'Documentation'. Read it.

If you are too lazy to read it:

usetype 0xf52 'any'

I highly suggest you read the documentation though if you are having trouble using an item type.

severus

Grandmaster
Thanks dude i will do when i get a chance, just tried same sorta macro for dbc moongate to my failure ;]

steve-o

Grandmaster
google is your friend :D

found it on ********
usetype 0xf6c 'any' 'ground' 1 2
waitforgump 3716879466 15000
replygump 3716879466 1

it's much better then razor macro because it will just use the gate next to you (2 tiles) and not all the other gates

steve-o

Grandmaster
Since u are askin for help on assistuo/uosteam how do you do "next target"?
i don't want the closest or nearest... i want the next and i don't care about grey-blue-red-orange i want Next humanoid like in razor.

steve-o

Grandmaster
another question that i don't know how to solve...

1. use get target closest re, attack it, drop spell, do some damage
2. use set last target on another red/blue/grey
3. cast spell
4. drop on last target -> it will drop on 1 and not on 2... why?

found the solution on your other thread thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

steve-o

Grandmaster
how do you switch weapons like in razor with dress & toggle?

1. Dress weapon 1
2. if you try to dress or toggle weapon 2 it will not remove weapon 1, you have to remove weapon 1 and then dress weapon 2

i had to create 2 macro to undress both and then dress weapon1 or weapon2

is there a better solution?

What sort of weapons are you trying to switch between? It is probably possible to put this on one button but I don't know why you'd need to unless both weapons go in left or right hand.

I got equipitem to work. Disregard earlier instructions if you saw them before this edit.

if not findalias 'katana'

promptalias 'katana'

endif

if not findalias 'axe'

promptalias 'axe'

endif

if not @findobject 'katana' 'any' 'backpack'

clearhands 'both'

pause 800

equipitem 'katana' 1

stop

endif

if not @findobject 'axe' 'any' 'backpack'

clearhands 'both'

pause 800

equipitem 'axe' 2

stop

endif

Last edited by a moderator:

mynameis

Adept
I've been having a problem with UOsteam it sounds like no one else has.. I open it and the shard options are 3 ******** shards & Zenvera. Those are the only ones to pick and I know its gotta be me but what am I doing wrong?

I've tried editing launcher.xml to include login.uoforever.com but still no luck. wtf?

steve-o

Grandmaster
you can't modify the server-port on the uosteam?
i didn't have the server in the list and i had to insert it manually...

I've been having a problem with UOsteam it sounds like no one else has.. I open it and the shard options are 3 ******** shards & Zenvera. Those are the only ones to pick and I know its gotta be me but what am I doing wrong?

I've tried editing launcher.xml to include login.uoforever.com but still no luck. wtf?

Just select any option on the server box. Highlight the name of the server you chose, press delete. Now put in login.uoforever.com. Set the port to ****.

mynameis

Adept
Finally got it to work, for some reason no, I couldn't just manually type it in. After pulling a bunch of stuff I got on, and after that it lets me manually edit it now but no need of course.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Sounds like you are all turning UO into an automated bot program lol.

When did people stop enjoying UO and start turning it into 'my automated macros are better than yours' type combat? Get some skill and stop butchering the legend of UO.

Disappointed in all of you!