• YES

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wuharold

Novice
Gonna try a poll here. This has happened to me twice in the last two days. I have accidentally killed a new player because they ran up in our fight on a blue and then got targeted. I got stuck in the spot I was in for a minute and then, in turn, I got killed and statted. I think it's bullshit. Make new players not attackable(invuln.) No reason not to. If the GM's think they have a reason to keep it this way, I would love to hear it(because there isn't one.)

Malkraven

Grandmaster
" I have accidentally killed a new player " lol should use summing different from attack closest blue but yea i dont see why they are attack-able tbh

wreckognize

Grandmaster
they aren't ''unattackable'' so that people dont cheat and use new accounts for idocing
sorry to break the news mate

Stryfe

Master
Join a guild that's into PvP and learn to do it properly.

Not so much a flame, as a serious suggestion.

Borg of Synx

Neophyte
IDOCs are a great reason why, and not to mention new players can attack others, steal, troll, all the bad things the rest of us can. Once we had a new player snatch a pile of 60k at an idoc and just hold it on his cursor, then hid. no one wanted to attack him cause of the mob of blues around(some most likely his friends). we got the 60k in the end, after a certain amount of time he'd fiddle with it or it would automatically drop where it was before.