WTS Auction Closed

Avarice

Grandmaster
you find it in a paragorn chest?

According to most recent patch notes, paragon monsters now have a chance to drop statuettes in blood red hue.

drop rate is unknown and this very well may be the first one of the server, definitely first one for sale though

they drop just like normal statuettes, not in chests

amonseti

Grandmaster
indeed from what I understand is you could potentially get a statue with no chest ... but if your uber luck you get both ... but sadly most of the time you get sweet fak all ..

Hephastus

Journeyman
For some, colored statues are cool. for others not.

Don't you think it's weird that you have to pay a fortune at the dono vendor to color your shodow-hued ethy, while at the same time, players are overpaying for a rare uncolored shadow-hued dragon with lousy stats as opposed to a regular hued dragon with awesome stats?

UOF economics 101: just make items rare, and there will be a market.

For some, colored statues are cool. for others not.

Don't you think it's weird that you have to pay a fortune at the dono vendor to color your shodow-hued ethy, while at the same time, players are overpaying for a rare uncolored shadow-hued dragon with lousy stats as opposed to a regular hued dragon with awesome stats?

UOF economics 101: just make items rare, and there will be a market.
That's life in general my friend. This is the reason Charlie Sheen spent something like 15 million dollars on watches, or why Nick Cannon wore 2 million dollar shoes on a TV show.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I'll let this run until I get home from work around 4 pm EST. If no bids, I'll close it up.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk