Auction for 8 White Campion Flowers (indefinite)

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Yeah I'll withdraw my second bid as well.

May I remind you that I get several PMs daily regarding price checks for scrolls. I'm one of them who daily sells and on a regular basis. Now whatever moron suggested otherwise surely has no clue in what he/she is talking bout.

Then just sell the PS's for what you said they were worth low end and give him 1.275 mil straight up... If it is worth more (1.6 mil) according to you, you could easily save yourself 325k. You're saving money this way, right? ....

Olivier

Master
Value of cash is never solid, learn UO economy please.
Then just sell the PS's for what you said they were worth low end and give him 1.275 mil straight up... If it is worth more (1.6 mil) according to you, you could easily save yourself 325k. You're saving money this way, right? ....

First of all, according to this guy Lobber you've messaged him saying that I've scammed U-Haul, now I have no friggin' clue whether he's lying or you are.

And for the record I've already sold blacksmithy 115 today for the price which I estimated at first, sure I have plenty left of the same type, but I'm not going to participate any further in this auction, regardless of the type of trade.

Lobber

Adept
We don't need any further discussion on who scammed who. Yes, Olivier could have just sold his power scrolls and made his bid for 1 million or 1.2 million. OF course, he did make a cash bid of 800k. Then he turned it around to offer powerscrolls, saying they're worth "so much." Either way, he won't have any thing more to do with these plants or this auction, and I think he should just stay out of this thread if that is the case.

Lets get back to business. Who wants to bid on these eight white campion flowers?

Olivier

Master
We don't need any further discussion on who scammed who. Yes, Olivier could have just sold his power scrolls and made his bid for 1 million or 1.2 million. OF course, he did make a cash bid of 800k. Then he turned it around to offer powerscrolls, saying they're worth "so much." Either way, he won't have any thing more to do with these plants or this auction, and I think he should just stay out of this thread if that is the case.

Lets get back to business. Who wants to bid on these eight white campion flowers?
Well I have everything to do with this thread since at least one of you accuses me of scamming U-Haul.

Lobber

Adept
i have never accused you of that. It is because of your pride you cannot let it go. Take it to PM's.

Olivier

Master
I'm not taking anything in PM's after you decided to take it to IRC.

Besides I'm letting either Drake admit he's lying or make sure everyone knows you do, either way is fine for me.

I'm just interested in clearing my name.

Lobber

Adept
Value of cash is never solid, learn UO economy please.

First of all, according to this guy Lobber you've messaged him saying that I've scammed U-Haul, now I have no friggin' clue whether he's lying or you are.

And for the record I've already sold blacksmithy 115 today for the price which I estimated at first, sure I have plenty left of the same type, but I'm not going to participate any further in this auction, regardless of the type of trade.
It looks like you're the one to drag your own name through the mud. I have never mentioned that someone said you scammed U-Haul. All of my comments were in PM's. Even in IRC the question of scamming was kept in PM's.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
I have had nothing but good experiences trading with Olivier, I sincerely believe he made his offer in good faith and was not trying anything shady. All of this could have been avoided early on.. and not turned into a ..'thing'.... As far as I'm concerned you are both stand up dudes and you might as well shake hands and fuck off.

Now having said that, I don't think I can let an auction pass me by without making an obligatory lowball bid of 500k LOL ;-)

Olivier

Master
I have had nothing but good experiences trading with Olivier, I sincerely believe he made his offer in good faith and was not trying anything shady. All of this could have been avoided early on.. and not turned into a ..'thing'.... As far as I'm concerned you are both stand up dudes and you might as well shake hands and fuck off.

Now having said that, I don't think I can let an auction pass me by without making an obligatory lowball bid of 500k LOL ;-)

Thank you for that Asan, I've spoken to U-Haul whom Drake accused me of scamming, and he seemed as surprised as I was by the accusation. It seems that Drake isn't in his rightful mind while claiming these rumors. Any attempt of communication with him ended by him exceedingly talking about genitals more or less.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

Do all of your business transactions end up turning into drama? Typical lobber scenario right here :rolleyes:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Thank you for that Asan, I've spoken to U-Haul whom Drake accused me of scamming, and he seemed as surprised as I was by the accusation. It seems that Drake isn't in his rightful mind while claiming these rumors. Any attempt of communication with him ended by him exceedingly talking about genitals more or less.

everyone knows what kind of person drake roberts is olivier, don't waste your breath, everyone knows u didnt scam anyone.

Lobber

Adept
The scamming accusation had nothing to do with my decision. It's the value of the trade that concerned me.

Balhalaban

Neophyte
He's trolling you for talking about you having drama associated with your name in a forum that's been derailed with a scamming arguement? And arent you the guy who is running that vendorhouse runebook scam? Sounds like a spot on post for a thread you have...

Lobber

Adept
The Vendor Runebooks are being created. I need a good script to speed up the process, and I'm currently learning to use UO Steam. I have filled 50 books with 7 vendors... the process is very slow when doing it manually.

Balhalaban

Neophyte
Really its difficult to make a macro in razer to mark a rune any number of times... Then drop said runes on runebooks? You can mark what, say ten runes a minute? 600 an hour? I'm assuming you have books, so couldn't you reasonably make these books in two days? Especially considering these very generous vendors you had pay you for a spot in these books gave you around $400,000 gold to do so. That's not the type of price tag that goes on something that's "going to happen eventually!". Keep pretending your not ripping them off and ill keep pretending that puberty wasn't embarrassing.

Sincerely, The Victor.

Thanks for playing.