1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auction June 12th!

Discussion in 'Ultima Online Forever Auction' started by Irina, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Irina

Irina Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Irina
    [​IMG]
    Here is a Preview of some items up for Auction on:

June 12th!

Take a good look at all of the AMAZING items featured in this auction!
    [​IMG]
    The auction is to be held at 8:00 pm CST!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Always make sure you "like" the post each week for a chance to win 50k after the auction!

2. Irina

Irina Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Irina
  3. Irina

Irina Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Irina
    @Nasak Congrats! You win the 50k just for liking the post!!! PM Me on http://discord.uoforever.com Irina#2222 to make arrangements for payment!!!

Woah Nightfallx likes this.
  4. AreYouKidden

AreYouKidden Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Adams Alduin, Axgalor Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden, Rusty Cleaver, The Mad Hatter
    Great Auction items this week - though auctions are starting to feel a little lengthy going 2 hours plus item pickup and such...

Irina likes this.
  5. Irina

Irina Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Irina
    Will be much more streamlined next week. I will set a timer for items -- that's the issue. A few items kept getting into big bidding wars and they each took about 10 minutes. I will limit items to 5 minutes in the future and keep increasing the minimum bid increment. Lesson learned from this week :)

6. AreYouKidden

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Adams Alduin, Axgalor Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden, Rusty Cleaver, The Mad Hatter
    Sounds great, i was thinking there were too many items, but timer limits and increasing bid increments would definitely work too!

Irina likes this.
  7. Lexington

Lexington Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    ...http://discord.uoforever.com voice/chat live auction channel might go a long way in supporting this long term

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Irina likes this.
  8. Irina

Irina Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Irina
    I had a couple weeks where the Auction ran super short because I didn't have enough items. Eventually, we'll get the balance right, for sure. Maybe this week was too much. I'll see how it goes with a similar amount of items next week with the timers and then adjust from there.

I wouldn't mind doing it in voice, but doesn't it take away a little bit from the roleplay aspect of the auction? I don't know. I feel like it might invite some trolls in as well. How do you suggest a good way to do it?

Maybe we'll do a trial side auction on a Wednesday sometime and see how it goes. Any further ideas about this would be appreciated.

9. AreYouKidden

Mar 28, 2017
    Definitely no to in voice, that's going to be far too hard for you to pick out who has the bids and what not as well.. I really enjoy the RP aspect to it, and I think it works really well in game...

10. Lexington

Lexington Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    All players except the auctioneer would be muted... bids could be accepted in chat as well as in game?