Auction market

Sobz

Master
I know this would kind of beat the purpose of the traditional vendors, advertising on forum etc but I really think having an actual market within client to auction/sell things as a starting bid or buy out would be beneficial. Have the items up and running for 48 hours then place them back in the owners bank if it hasn't been sold. It would make things easier to sell and if people are specifically looking for items they could simply type it in the search and it'll show the item with different prices determined by the sellers.

Sobz

Master
No, horrible idea. This isn't WOW

......god forbid it turned into WoW. and WoW isn't the only game with it. Own personal choice I'm sure others won't mind if it got implemented even though I doubt it would. But I wouldn't dislike the concept. I'd actually prefer it :)

StarBaby

Grandmaster
Pros:

It would greatly increase sales & make things soooo much easier to find.

Cons:

It Ruins player interaction & RP vendor malls (like my new Fisherman's StripClub Bar & Vendor mall )

and maybe the biggest reason it will never happen.. is because every thief on the server will start screaming that its a trammy idea and will ruin their play style by not allowing them to steal highend items from unsuspecting customers.

Sobz

Master
Pros:

It would greatly increase sales & make things soooo much easier to find.

Cons:

It Ruins player interaction & RP vendor malls (like my new Fisherman's StripClub Bar & Vendor mall )

and maybe the biggest reason it will never happen.. is because every thief on the server will start screaming that its a trammy idea and will ruin their play style by not allowing them to steal highend items from unsuspecting customers.

Hmmm didn't think about the poor thieves. Maybe an auction specific place then and it drops into your backpack so I guess that could be the risk of being thieved