blessed mint green kilt - 275
blessed fallon kilt - 350
blessed evil-mage kilt - 150

blessed charcoal half apron(unexceptional) - 175

blessed evil-mage robe - 150

Last edited by a moderator:

Babethoven

Grandmaster
i find it hilarious he put "ultra" in front of the charcoal tribal dude lmao...
figuring they go for about 600-800k for the mask.. he wants an extra 1 mill just because its layered......

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
the charcoal mask is worth 1mil minimum, thats what both me and flube purchased it for, and i added value for layer/rarity.

trixa saw this thread and agreed mostly with my rarity/pricing. he knows prices 10000x more than your entire guild.

and famara's comment is 100% speculation, only trying to scare away my buyers lol.

you guys are too cute :)

if you guys dont like my prices, dont buy. not like i would sell to you guys anyway. ive never mislead anyone in my sales. so until you prove that more of these masks exist contrary than my listing, i recommend you find something better to do with your time :p

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
i find it hilarious he put "ultra" in front of the charcoal tribal dude lmao...
figuring they go for about 600-800k for the mask.. he wants an extra 1 mill just because its layered......
'ultra charcoal' is a term i made up because the hue is actually darker than charcoal. are you new here? welcome! :)

While I have no love for POWER as a whole, I must say that I have never seen LHR be anything other than honest and straightforward with his prices and business transactions. I have yet to see him attempt to scam anyone out of anything. If you don't like someone in game, that's all well and good, but keep the bickering out of sales threads. This is a place for businessmen to conduct their business. If you don't like someone's prices, don't bid.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
While I have no love for POWER as a whole, I must say that I have never seen LHR be anything other than honest and straightforward with his prices and business transactions. I have yet to see him attempt to scam anyone out of anything. If you don't like someone in game, that's all well and good, but keep the bickering out of sales threads. This is a place for businessmen to conduct their business. If you don't like someone's prices, don't bid.

people are just trying to help, that way people dont get scammed, saying there is 1 or 2 on server, and lieing is scamming imo.

I have a charcoal mask that hasn't seen daylight , also have two vesper masks that aren't coming back if anyone wants a shot at one pm me your offer