Auctions are coming back!

Sir.

Grandmaster
While setting up a bit early, the host found us already making ourselves at home...
XDYX23w.jpg

The Knight's Guild came prepared for Guard Duty as our lads and lasses do... with a magical cooler full of cold ale for all and pop up furniture to host a feast that seems to keep the Knights going on duty round the clock!
rFgO7Hb.jpg

lN7t7mN.jpg

Always wise to grab an extra before heading to yer post for duty...
oQQghZZ.jpg

2eaAz3K.jpg

tmPx2Qz.jpg

And as the hiccups set in, the doorman, Roland Xae, asked us Knights to watch the door as he relieved himself, they drunkenly replied appropriately...
j9G4upe.jpg

When suddenly, an offender appeared from the moongate! He ate an entire table of food! I mean he even ate the table!!! And just as quickly as he appeared and devoured food and furniture, he was gone!
lEvU5i9.jpg

And as the night strode on at the guard post, the magical cooler (the Wulfgar model, mind you), became low on its contents, the Commander decided to take action! And go on a beerrun!!
bmBH67v.jpg

Finally, just when the Knight's and GM guards were drunk enough, murderers appeared! It was a long chase, to which only 1 of the vagrants were brought to justice whilst the other played cat and mouse with us for some time, obviously skilled in the art of war... But in the end, another successful event by the community, and guarded by it's noble protectorates. Great job that night Knights and GM!
b5nbgYi.jpg

IPqV7Na.jpg

Keep up the great work @Firecrest and ETC! Lookin forward to the next one! Huzzah!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Event Crystal added, Metal Boxes Added ! If you want to add something Hit me Up!! Lotto Vendors coming soon!

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Oh man - would love to be able to attend #2 here - but my summer weekends are all eaten up! I had a blast last time, I'd recommend to everyone to get out there. I'd love to be bidding on that rune reliquary.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
NORyKak.png

Updated Goods!!!
Fallon Blue Sea Serpent Statue!
Event Crystal!
Rune Reliquary
Hair Change!

new auction layout2.png

New Auction house Layout!

Also Only 2 items will be on display at a time the item being auction and the next item up for auction.
:) !!
Green Table Up on Auction
Red Table On Deck!

MORE TO COME!!!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
More Items! This list is not complete it is just an outline!

Remember you can have your stuff auctioned! You set your bids!

Small Auction house fee!

Champion Artifact Rock and Green Blood are up for auction!!!

Last edited:

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
@Shane perhaps you can support these events with some kind of goldsink item te be auctioned?

For example, old dono items or handouts that are no longer obtainable.
(secretly hoping to get my hands on mini house deeds as there were handed out before I played here)