Aurora The Companion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halpo

Master
Its cool you silly nerd I already gave away all my shit im done with this server. Funny how you take someones pets as they just teleported in to a young player that was killed. Enjoy IPY here I come

Halpo

Master
BTW with the pic you have up is that a magnifying glass in your hand you look pretty shocked about what your seeing down there.

Ahhhhh hate quits lost my 18x18 on uoforever cause I had to work in the woods for a month and refresh is one week still have massive mills on there and don't care anyone want to trade at a massive discount......

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Halpo

Master
Not really a hate quit I go over sea's in march time frame so this game will be the lease of my worries

TheGooch

Master
Its cool you silly nerd I already gave away all my shit im done with this server. Funny how you take someones pets as they just teleported in to a young player that was killed. Enjoy IPY here I come

Fool me once(ipy) shame on you, fool me twice(ipy2), shame on me, fool me thrice(ipy3), ________. You can fill in the blank. It will go down after a year. See ya back then, safe travels overseas first and foremost.

Status
Not open for further replies.