Auto bandage macro, and Gem scavanging, and New player guild?

Sethisto

Neophyte
Hey! I just started up here on UO Forever. I've played random servers over the years, but this one is looking like the one i've been waiting for.

I am kind of spoiled from other servers though. I notice this razor version is a bit different. Is there any way to have it automatically start bandaging when you take damage? I usually set this up when I'm grinding dungeons.

And is there any way to get the scavenger to loot things like gems? I usually just don't bother with how small they are here, and don't see a way to set it to automatically pick them up off corpses.

And my last question: Any new player guilds? I need to make some friends! I'll probably be diving right into factions once i get a character trained up. It was always my favorite thing to do back in the day.

halygon

Grandmaster
Hey! I just started up here on UO Forever. I've played random servers over the years, but this one is looking like the one i've been waiting for.
Welcome!

I am kind of spoiled from other servers though. I notice this razor version is a bit different. Is there any way to have it automatically start bandaging when you take damage? I usually set this up when I'm grinding dungeons.
Auto bandages are disabled on this shard.. No clue why.

And is there any way to get the scavenger to loot things like gems? I usually just don't bother with how small they are here, and don't see a way to set it to automatically pick them up off corpses.
Auto-loot is disabled also.. It is felt that manually looting corpses gives everyone a fair chance to get loot. (Or get killed while trying to loot)

Yoar

Adept
Welcome to UOF!

I use the following 3 linked macros to auto heal when I'm on my dexxer. The first macro called 'Healing.macro' checks whether you are damaged or poisoned:

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|3|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Play: HealSelf
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|99
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Play: HealSelf

Depending on your maximum health, you may want to change the second if statement (in this case it will hold when your health is 99 or below). Whenever one of these if statements holds it will fire the next macro ('HealSelf.macro'), which uses a bandage on yourself:

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3617|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|you begin
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Play: HealingCheckDone
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Play: Healing

When you start applying the bandage it will fire the last macro ('HealingCheckDone.macro'). This macro will wait untill you are done appyling the bandages before you begin applying new ones.

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|you finish applying
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|you have been cured
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|barely
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|1|100

So when you start the first macro, it will keep looping and auto heal you when you are damaged or poisoned. The only problem with this is that you can't run any other macros at the same time. If you don't know how to copy macros to razor, you can check out Alan's razor tutorial.

And as Dewderomeny said, StarBaby started a new player guild recently. The guild hasn't got any factioners in it, but it can still help you train your character and show you around on UOF ;). Contact me or @StarBaby to join!

Enjoy the server :D