Bag of Sending

12d3

Neophyte
I'n new here, so be it, I've been playing UO for a long time and I can't even remotely remember how many times a bag of sending has saved my ass from being completely ruined financially in one quick ganking. Due to the extreme PVP nature of this shard, lack of insurance, and cost of blessing,and I understand the nature of people exploiting pretty much anything and everything they can, but why can't there be a nerfed type of Bag of Sending, maybe limit which items can be sent to avoid exploits such as ore and lumber but allow items such as deco and SS. Just an idea...

12d3

Neophyte
Because it removes the feeling of risk that makes UO so much fun.
I get what your getting at, to an extent I not only understand the brutality and hardcore aspect of the tram-less free shards. It gives everything an edge of anxiety and adrenaline, I'm merely suggesting it for certain items. PVP is one thing but having my friend tell me that there are scripts for UO Steam that steal SS and items of the like in under a second seem a bit unfair, I'm all for the disarming skill, and legit thieving (one of my favorite skills for the aspect of fun) but with the allowance of programs like UO Steam flat out robbery of items you otherwise have to earn is a little one sided in some situations (ie. champs, events ect). Ganking is ganking but if things like insta-stealing scripts are allowed a defense against it is only fair. Maybe Bags of Sending can not only send certain items to bank but has/have a cool down between sends. Again just an idea....