Banned from discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmar

Apprentice
I just wanted to know if there is a way to know why we got banned from discord and the time the ban is gonna last.

Is it a permenant thing? I know yesterday was a hard day for some, i dont feel like i did anything worth a ban, i could be mistaken.

I would like some clarification. I got no way of messaging staff on discord, i sent forum pm, in game request, and i am getting no answer at all?

Thx for any info that can help me.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Bannings, kicks, warnings damn, these are being handed out like Ice-creams on a beach when temperatures are hitting the mid 80's..

Guess it is time to start selling the kleenex again, I made a fortune last time this happened..

Selling boxes of Kleenex:

Normal :- 5,000 gold pieces. *64 sheets*
Scented :- 10,000 *32 sheets*

Buy two get the third free..
Subscribe monthly and receive a newsletter describing new and exciting offers.

Monthly benefits : - One box of normal and scented every three days / Newsletter / Meetings / Discounted trips *All Sosaria locations, who needs regs when you have your own personalised guide!* / Newsletter.

Cost : 60,000 gold per month.

Swayze

Grandmaster
Rules of DISCORD are STRICT - We can not monitor the chat 24/7 but all lobby chat is logged.
If you see people breaking these rules please send us a pm and when we get to it we will handle it.

RULES FOR UOFOREVER Discord Channel
- Scamming players through the use of DISCORD is bannable both in game and DISCORD!
- DISCORD is NOT your personal soapbox keep the drama in a Private Message
- Do not use this channel to produce negative attitudes towards the server/staff/players if you have an issue with the server contact the staff.
- No advertising any other server of any kind this includes script websites.
- Racial slurs is an instant ban.
- Constant Trolling, FLAMING or personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Keep your childish name calling to yourself.
- Implying that you are staff or Impersonating staff will result in a ban from DISCORD and could result in a ban from the shard itself.
- Posting private conversations to the public are allowed - if all parties in the conversation agree it can be posted publicly.
- Doxxing will not be tolerated and could potentially result in an in-game ban.
- Failure to follow these rules will result in banned from DISCORD.

DISCORD is a privilege.

You obviously broke one of the rules above. An explanation is not needed if you broke one of the rules above.

halygon

Grandmaster
I just wanted to know if there is a way to know why we got banned from discord and the time the ban is gonna last.

Is it a permenant thing? I know yesterday was a hard day for some, i dont feel like i did anything worth a ban, i could be mistaken.

I would like some clarification. I got no way of messaging staff on discord, i sent forum pm, in game request, and i am getting no answer at all?

Thx for any info that can help me.
I have already resolved this via PM. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.