Bard/T Maps

Sinna

Neophyte
Hey,

So I have finally finished my Bard/T Map hunter, I have heaps of maps I was just wondering if there is a site I can use to find location's?

Also where is the best place to farm for a Bard? Been too many yrs away from the game and can't remember lol

mass

Master
when you can, invest 10k dono in a davies locker. until then, go to uo.stractics to find tmap locations. some are still pretty difficult but it's a start.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Hey,

So I have finally finished my Bard/T Map hunter, I have heaps of maps I was just wondering if there is a site I can use to find location's?

Also where is the best place to farm for a Bard? Been too many yrs away from the game and can't remember lol
http://www.uoforever.com/map.php
find a good rune library that has the locations already marked. open up your map, find it on the link i sent you. hover over the pin from the link, and it tells you what number it is. then go to your rune library that his them marked, pick the number and recall. should take you right to the tile you recall too. sometimes it says you cant dig while on top of the treasure, if that message appears, just move over one tile and try again