WTS Barnacle Bone Armor/Maritime Crate

Kyain

Master
I need to open up my private reserve since I have some spider relics to make!

Offering up 2 very very rare/awesome items.

First up, Barnacle Bone Tunic!
K6FwlbB.jpg

Starting bid of 4 mil -- This item can be blessed and layered

Second up is a dyable maritime trade crate!
4Rs9xVV.jpg

Starting bid of 2 mil -- The top portion of this container can be dyed any color you like.

Auction runs for 48 hours after last bid once starting bids have been met.

I normally make sure that all bids are on the forums but since they're so dead these days I will take discord bids as well and just update this thread.

Dono @ 200k per 1k
PS @ 130k
rda frags @ 215k
event frags @ 300k

Good luck!

Last edited:

Kyain

Master
you might be a little confused on aesthetic outfits, because this bone armor, unlike the old dead man's armor from whirlpools, does not have an AR rating. Because it does not have an AR rating, it can take clothing bless deeds and also be relayered, which makes it worth far more then the old dead man's stuff.

In the pic below you can see this piece relayered to Middle Torso and blessed (it is normally Inner Torso)

Since it can be layered, I'm also wearing full invuln leather armor underneath this armor (well minus the helm)

egG4BWa.jpg

I guess your comment could have also just been "is it worthless (as armor)" and if that was your meaning then yes, because the only thing this protects you from is the fashion police

Too bad this don't come as a full set with an ar bonus give the fisherman more things to vendor and I love wearing bone bump

Kyain

Master
Current end times

7/2/21 @ 7:53am for the bone tunic
7/2/21 @ 2:55pm for the maritime crate

all times in EST

Kyain

Master
khNUeS3.jpg

apologies, I cannot get to discord during the day and a bid came in while I was at work.

crate high bid is 4.5 mil and ends 7/3 @ 8:46am