Barrel Stealables

tr1age

Master
I have been looking for Barrels that can be stolen for awhile. Anyone have a bead on these?

Thanks!

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I have been looking for Barrels that can be stolen for awhile. Anyone have a bead on these?

Thanks!

I am not sure if they even spawn any more, but I had the old spots for them. Barrels are one of the most ideal decorations and should be placed on the gold vendor for at least 10k per water barrel and 25-50k for closed barrels to keep the value of the others that have spawned previously..

tankian

Grandmaster
nooooooooooooooo i have so many and im sure if i was to sell any i could get more than 10k per
and im sure this will be a rotational spawnable rare, eventualy it will return

Darkarna

Grandmaster
nooooooooooooooo i have so many and im sure if i was to sell any i could get more than 10k per
and im sure this will be a rotational spawnable rare, eventualy it will return

Yes, this is the issue.. I have a ton also but they really are a great item since they can be used in lots of decorate purposes. I wont sell mine because they are so useful.

tankian

Grandmaster
and you can still find them , not to long ago i posted buying rare spawnable barrels short and tall open or closed and i bought all i needed, plus ocasioanly you can find them on vendors

Darkarna

Grandmaster
and you can still find them , not to long ago i posted buying rare spawnable barrels short and tall open or closed and i bought all i needed, plus ocasioanly you can find them on vendors

Remember @TriXa old plot behind my house in Yew with all the barrels sitting there doing nothing? I knew I should have badgered him more over them ;)

tr1age

Master
Yeah I love them for making bars and deco stuff in the home. Just wish I knew the stealable locations. If anyone has a bead on them, because my old spots seem to be gone, please PM me.

Bubbles

Master
Yeah I love them for making bars and deco stuff in the home. Just wish I knew the stealable locations. If anyone has a bead on them, because my old spots seem to be gone, please PM me.
Why not just ask for all the stealable locations so I don't have to work hard anymore searching for the rest.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

tr1age

Master
Why not just ask for all the stealable locations so I don't have to work hard anymore searching for the rest.

That takes the fun out I'm just looking for a hint about the barrels which are an awesome deco item.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Bubbles

Master
They turned off old rare spawns and barrels were in that group. I assume none spawn now