Benefits of 120 Mining

kurtis

Grandmaster
Reduces failure to smelt colored ingots. This can matter when you are trying to smelt agapite-valorite and you don't want to waste precious ore (especially valorite).

aIck

Grandmaster
Your chances of doublesmelting iron get higher, but I'm not sure if you're able to doublesmelt other ores too. Not sure about any other benefits though.

Ya I have been wondering bout the double smelting of other ores. At 115, I still only double on iron. Just trying to figure out if 120 is even worth it or if its just indulgent at this point

miner_man

Neophyte
I really don't think its worth the price. I'm at 115 at the moment and I'm really finding it hard to justify the money people want to charge for these powerscrolls. Honestly I don't get that much more iron than I used to at 100, a little more, but mostly just some more colored.

Ya I get more valorite and verite. So when you consider 300k for the scroll, maybe.. And 45g per valorite and verite, it only needs to save you 3200 or so ingots to break even. And when considering you only get maybe 10-40 per run depending on your setup and how many other ores you want..and maybe it saves you 2-8 ores per run, thats like 400 runs.. A run every 15 mins, thats 100 hours of mining to break even. F THAT