black cat statue

Hydro

Grandmaster
not a auction looking to see what people who are interested are paying
8uyqTxp.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I think they were mad because they found out that this was just a statue and could not be attacked

Hydro

Grandmaster
Shouldn't this be in price check then?

Sent from my SM-G900P
i stated its not a auction in the start of the post and i can say its pulled whenever i want, like most statues its prob going to be only bid on by same 3-4 people who are statue sluts

amonseti

Grandmaster
thats nice if you read before you comment you might not look like a * next time if your not bidding please leave

considering that Halloween event is now not coming back this prob one of a kind
well it could also be tommorows handout .. today is a gamble could be a good one if it does end up being 1 of a kind then 500k for it is a sweet sweet deal as it would be more then just a 1 of a kind its one of those rare legal bug spawn items worth crap tones ...
But if it is part of tommorows handout then 500k is potentially overpriced .. depending on how its done ..
I suspect the handouts will be semi random where the rare chance would be this statue and dummy commons for others ...

I guess right now the best way to think of it is ... "Do You Feel Lucky" ....

ie if duckface were to buy this it would be one of a kind... If I were to buy this everyone will get the same one tommorow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hydro

Grandmaster
well it could also be tommorows handout .. today is a gamble could be a good one if it does end up being 1 of a kind then 500k for it is a sweet sweet deal as it would be more then just a 1 of a kind its one of those rare legal bug spawn items worth crap tones ...
But if it is part of tommorows handout then 500k is potentially overpriced .. depending on how its done ..
I suspect the handouts will be semi random where the rare chance would be this statue and dummy commons for others ...

I guess right now the best way to think of it is ... "Do You Feel Lucky" ....

ie if duckface were to buy this it would be one of a kind... If I were to buy this everyone will get the same one tommorow.
ill take my chances

Hydro

Grandmaster
Last edited by a moderator:

Messremb

Grandmaster
i offer 666k and the friendship of a guild that doesn't harbor Animal abusers!

No dogs were kicked in the typing of this post.