Black Dye Tubs and Charcoal Sandles

Lycanthroat

Apprentice
Do Liches, Liche Lords, and Ancient Liches really drop these items. I have, no joke, killed thousands of all aforementioned mobs (ok not thousands of ancients but hundreds) I have never seen even a black dye tub drop. I know it's a rare, but damn. I got this info from a rather old forum post showing rare drops. Is it still accurate?

I may just have bad luck. I have also never seen a single statue drop on anything and only a handful of skill scrolls from all those liches and such.

Lycanthroat

Apprentice
They drop them..yes. I have 3 from liches.

^edit - if you want one for 10k let me know

Appreciate that. I actually bought one from someone in the NEW guild for 4K (smokin deal)! I'm not even necessarily farming for one I just kill alot of liches because a might/silver bow drops them so fast it will make your head spin. I just noticed that although I have killed so damn many I have never seen any of the rares not even the tub. :)

CVegas

Grandmaster
Appreciate that. I actually bought one from someone in the NEW guild for 4K (smokin deal)! I'm not even necessarily farming for one I just kill alot of liches because a might/silver bow drops them so fast it will make your head spin. I just noticed that although I have killed so damn many I have never seen any of the rares not even the tub. :)

Trust me. I've farmed them for over a year and those 3 or 4 were it. Seems to be more from Lich Lords for me, too.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
found 3 blackdye tubs, 1 from a LL on a t-hunt and 2 from an ancient lich in Khaldun.

2 pair of charcoal sandals i found on a ancient lich in Khaldun.

lollo

Grandmaster
Never found one for 3 months, then dropped 2 in a single day.

Same happened with red sandals from blood vortex. Killed them for months without dropping any, then found 5 (!!!) in the last month and a half.

Just really random i guess