WTS Black Rideable Wolf!

GrimWasHere

Master
Let me know your offers. (No taming required)

35idct2.png

asics

Grandmaster
I bought one at 500k if i dont remember bad few week ago..

They were 2mil.. Really rare!

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Unless they changed the spawns. The dark greys and ice were very rare as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AssHat

Grandmaster
Unless they changed the spawns. The dark greys and ice were very rare as well

i just released most of my charcoal/black ones. i see that hue almost once a week. ice blue i have not seen and might be taken out of rotation.

most wont realize how easy it is to get a hued wolf until they try to hunt them down.... if you got the time, they will spawn the hue you want....

i just hate to see people always always trying to sell hued wolfs and no one will tell them first off they are not that rare, second they are not worth that much, and third they really dont sell to much.

just trying to stop wasting peoples times, because this person is spamming in brit and i am sure it wont sell especially with a 500k price tag....

GrimWasHere

Master
First of all.. thanks for the tips.
I asked for an evaluation before posting because I don't know the market and the rarity of wolves .
What's the problem?

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Dunno I just remember the struggle it was for me and Wuwei to get a pw wolfs.

In the process we got maybe 2 ice and maybe one dark hues. Plenty of regular charcoals though.

All that hard work to get drunk and leave my own wolf at docks lol

LoNE WoLF

Master
1 percent? Haha it's a lot harder than 1 in 100 for a white wolf.

It could take a 1000 before you get a White wolf.. When you say 1 in 100 it's like you're saying you're guaranteed one within 100 wolves. Which is incorrect. It's a 1% chance every time. RNG rewards some and not others.

GrimWasHere

Master
I found it. Some wolves were sold for 500k ..: / I'm confused .
Anyway, thanks for the clarification. :)

Last edited by a moderator: