Blah

Babethoven

Grandmaster
... your kiiding me right? lmfao

you know, theres a 1sec-1 min gap to when the house reads " this house is awaiting demo" before it falls, its not hard

kid i've sold possibly over 100 plots in my days doing idocs on here, steam is for kids who suck at this game, if i used steam i'd have every idoc in this game timed to the 4 hour window and you'd NEVER see me just sitting there waiting around, i'd also be abusing every other little thing everyone else is doing....

but anywho, hate to burst your bubble, its all done by hand, timing and knowing where to place with good ol razor, Ty for the shout out may i add you to the fan club now?

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
Your full of shit. You had it placed and 2 stories built in a matter of like 6 or 7 seconds...Keep on pretending bro.
Btw good luck scripting house placement with UOSteam.

You should probably accuse him of using easyUO as that would be pretty much your only option if you were to try to script house placing.

Even better yet, how about not making outlandish accusations unless you have actual proof other than he placed before you. He obviously had planned what to place and calculated where he would need to put the cursor when the idoc fell. I've done that tons of times.

Dellan

Grandmaster
The way I see it UOsteam will get banned eventually.. It's scripting abilities are too powerful. Not to mention its devs have discontinued development.. so it's going to die sooner or later.