Blaze cloth

Dig'em

Grandmaster
With pure white cloth being on the gold sink why not blaze? Make it expensive like pure white, and it'll be a great gold sink!! DO IT I MUST BE BLAZED

Peav

Grandmaster
why destroy the economy? buy regular blaze items for the value they are at you pleb. the only thing making blaze special is the uniqueness of them.

Belge

Grandmaster
thought at one time you were able to cut dedicated bandanas or dedicated citizen sashes?
yeah, you can only cut un-blessed dedicated citizen sashs.. my yard was cut from one.. tried cutting my blessed one, didn't work tho :(

AssHat

Grandmaster
yeah, you can only cut un-blessed dedicated citizen sashs.. my yard was cut from one.. tried cutting my blessed one, didn't work tho :(

was the blessed one given to you by admin or was it originally blessed by you? because you can cut normal blessed clothing up for sure. so i think it has to do with how it was got in the first place.

not trying to say you dont have a one of a kind here.... jelly runs deep here lol

Belge

Grandmaster
was the blessed one given to you by admin or was it originally blessed by you? because you can cut normal blessed clothing up for sure. so i think it has to do with how it was got in the first place.

not trying to say you dont have a one of a kind here.... jelly runs deep here lol
no worries, uhh, they came un-blessed from gm's when they were giving them out. However, the GM's didn't realise that people would get their hands on them to cut up and make blaze clothes (which they didn't want all over the shard). So, after @tankian and some others cut a few up and made skullcaps, the GM`s made all the blessed blaze sashes, un-cuttable.

A few months ago, Charlie luciano came across a un-blessed dedicated sash and cut it up, it worked. So, I bought that one. I then tried cutting up my blessed sash( a different one), but it didn't work.

Hope that clears it up.

AssHat

Grandmaster
awesome! i like knowing the history of things. i always figured how tank got tha skullcap. i think enough people like other colors to not blaze the shard lol

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
awesome! i like knowing the history of things. i always figured how tank got tha skullcap. i think enough people like other colors to not blaze the shard lol
Speak for yourself. Blaze is the only color that matters. Pls put liquid gold blaze hair on dono vendor for 25-50k. Ill def buy one. And add 1 yard for 1 mil on gold sink vendor. Id spend all my gp on that

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Dig'em

Grandmaster
why destroy the economy? buy regular blaze items for the value they are at you pleb. the only thing making blaze special is the uniqueness of them.
Destroy the economy? Wut? I can't make a deer mask outta cloth? Or a spell book? Silly silly head