WTS BLAZER GAZER STATUE

Ztek

Master
This thing looks like a sweet fiery crab, look close and it has a ghost face in the orange on the top.

AssHat

Grandmaster
it is a tiny graphic, a super heavily farmed mob, captain is the best, lollo liked my offer, pretty much we are some of the top forum buy/sellers. we are not low balling, this is what we would pay. next time i will PM you the same offer so you wont be mad something you have might not be worth as much as other similar item.

maybe @asics will come in and toss you 1 mil + as i am sure you think this is worth that, like most do.

Ztek

Master
No one is mad here. I disagree with the tiny graphic bit, really not that small. Sure it's a heavily farmed mob, but is there a way to see how many blaze gazers there are? It's a little disheartening when you see other blaze statues go for millions especially when it's just a blob. While some mobs aren't camped as much I understand the value increase. No need to PM offers, they are fine on the forums. I don't think you are low balling but I do feel it's worth a little more than a common hue statue. If these prices are where it stands it's worth more as a fine ass looking decoration to me. By no means was I expecting a huge payout but 150k-200k? Doesn't seem to justify the rarity of the item. Camped or not. This will make a sweet crab for a water affiliated deco. I appreciate the input. Thank you.

Ztek

Master
Thank you for your interest and offers, but I will be removing this from the market. I've lost 250k in a poker hand, it's really worth more to me at the moment. Again, thank you for the information and interest.