Bleaching item

I wish there was an item you could purchase that would bring items back to their standard color/appearance. I'm mainly talking furniture etc here. Sometimes I dye something only to realize I don't like the way it looks and then need to make a whole new item. Would be cool if it was some kind of dye tub that you can purchase from the gold sink.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
an original, unaltered furniture dye tub will return it to the original color im sure. works for clothing dye tubs, pretty certain it will work that way for any other kind of dye tubs

AssHat

Grandmaster
an original, unaltered furniture dye tub will return it to the original color im sure. works for clothing dye tubs, pretty certain it will work that way for any other kind of dye tubs

i tried with with a normal dye tub and a MOTM cloth and it does not dye it back to its original hue, i think most people just let people do this mistake and laugh because no one ever has corrected this and i was even told this exact information and since i tried it.... dont dye shit you dont want perma dyed

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
i tried with with a normal dye tub and a MOTM cloth and it does not dye it back to its original hue, i think most people just let people do this mistake and laugh because no one ever has corrected this and i was even told this exact information and since i tried it.... dont dye shit you dont want perma dyed

that's because you tried with a motm cloth, lol. motm cloth is special. that hue IS it's original hue. buy a piece of cloth from the tailor, dye it a color, then use an unaltered dye tub on it and it will go back to its original color.

AssHat

Grandmaster
that's because you tried with a motm cloth, lol. motm cloth is special. that hue IS it's original hue. buy a piece of cloth from the tailor, dye it a color, then use an unaltered dye tub on it and it will go back to its original color.

come on.... wtf is that that crap then

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Doesnt work on handouts. Ive bought Vests of Dedication and Just Getting Warmed Up hats and other items. Tried a default hue dye tub and even bought a default hue new tub and it doesnt revert their color just makes them death robe white. So sad so sad.

Ok so an unaltered dye tub can turn things back to normal but I still think a "bleaching" tub would be awesome otherwise you would need 4 tubs for dyeing and 4 that no random person can access and screw up for undyeing. I think a single tub that cannot be changed in color would be a great gold sink item!

Swayze

Grandmaster
The issue with this is it doesn't store the previous hue. It is hue X - no data to see all the hue's it has been.