Blessed Repair Bag (Repairs all items inside bag)

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
Why not just have a chest that you can charge with repair deeds? Repair deeds are a pain to deal with imo.

With the chest, make it so you have to have a loom, spinning wheel, forge and anvil present next to it for it to repair items, as well as have it charged with repair deeds.

eppy

Grandmaster
With the chest, make it so you have to have a loom, spinning wheel, forge and anvil present next to it for it to repair items, as well as have it charged with repair deeds.
What purpose does that serve? I would like to add that I have many times tried to sell repair deeds and in the end threw most of them on the ground.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Ultima wasn't created for the ease of things, but for the process of things. You've already have the option of a butler to get gear ready, there is no "app" to cure laziness.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Ultima wasn't created for the ease of things, but for the process of things. You've already have the option of a butler to get gear ready, there is no "app" to cure laziness.
Doesn't stop you from using steal last target after disarming as opposed to snooping and clicking though, huh? Ya know, it's a process and all.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
The only reason last target exists in game and 3rd party programs is to make things easier. I'm old school when it comes to disarm stealing the only thing I have as a macro is stealing last target. How I get that target is opening the paperdoll and targeting their weapon with a dagger or knife. If people use something easier than that I feel sorry for the lack of patience.

Grizard

Adept
The thread is about the Repair Chest not about last target stealing, please don't Derail.

Blaine, if you aren't wanting convenience then don't purchase this item if it becomes a reality. Uninstall Razor, and run the game old school and have a blast doing things the slow way.

halygon

Grandmaster
What purpose does that serve? I would like to add that I have many times tried to sell repair deeds and in the end threw most of them on the ground.
I sell them all the time at my shop. In fact, they are the fastest selling items I think - plus people buy them in bulk on the regular.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I do LOVE this bag idea. But make it just like glowing runes chest was a gold sink item. But I strongly feel it should only be allowed to be used by crafters. This is to avoid crafters such as @halygon and other shop owners from loosing business via repair deed sales.

Grizard

Adept
Vince, I am fine with it being used by only crafter. I just want as a big time saver so that I can repair 30 things at once and keep all of my weapons/armor in good shape easily.

kurtis

Grandmaster
From what I've read, I think the end-point still needs some work but I like the idea behind this.

Repair deeds are currently cumbersome. I first explored repair deeds when I was trying to find fast ways to repair my armor in tournaments, since my armor was getting smashed by macers and I was entering the next battle in a very weakened state. But it was to no avail. The process of grabbing 1 deed for every item (6 total for every set of armor) and then finding the appropriate shop, and then repairing items one by one was too lengthy. My next duel started too soon. And besides, I found it just as fast and less of a hassle to login my crafter and repair my stuff. And much safer, since I can repair in the safety of my home instead of dragging my gear to a public shop.

I remember thinking "how do I make the super repair deed, where one deed will repair my entire set of armor?" Because let's be honest, it's hardly ever the case you're repairing just one piece. It's almost always all 6 pieces.

I really like the idea of repairing all of the appropriate items in a bag, or a chest, or any container really. Whether it be a special bag, or a new craftable "mega repair deed" or whatever.